RemedySpot.com

My most dear Family!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Family, Oh, how I have missed all of you so! I have kept you all in my prayers and thoughts while I was away on what was very needed for me on many personal and spiritual levels. I am now feeling much better. I am much stronger than I have been in some areas and still have challenges in others but it is a good balance. I am able to see with much more clarity the many ways of be-ing at peace with the many choices and "speedbumps" I have encountered in my journey lately. I am so happy to say that I am back to chat. I had spoken of being back a few weeks ago, and dearest family I humbly apologize for not being here. I realized I needed just a bit more "work" to do before I felt I could be of the most help to all of my kind, beautiful and loving family members here! I am thankful to you all, the sense of family and being accepted is such a wonderful feeling I have had since joining this group and I wish to give sooooooo much back for my heart is full and feeling such light, I wish to share it with you all! I am blessed to have such wonderful friends to comfort me when it seems like a rough time without judgment and with unconditional love. I offer the same to you all. Please let me know if you, in any way, need to talk, vent, or just wish to say hello and have a virtual cup of tea with me, :) I am also at our awesome official site too!! WOW! The Humanity Healing Foundation Site!! I am soooooooooooo proud of everyone that is working to manifest the good things that Humanity Healing has, is and will continue to bring to many!!

Thank you so much to Liane and for starting this group and to all the ambassadors and "people behind the scenes" for lack of better word that make this site and the HH Foundation site so AWESOME!! I would also like to say hello to Stefanie's sister and also a big hug of welcome, dear! I have missed you all, I can't say that enough, hehe I send out much, much love and light and may you have a wonderful day for you all deserve it so much!!! Blessings, Luna

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.