RemedySpot.com

Considerations in why I have been unavailable over the Phone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone!Hello Family! I feel that is time to make time to explain some things about my role here and why I have been a little absent. My life has been transforming each day in very fast pace. My family Unit is moving across Country. For those that do not know, My husband is a disabled (blind) person,I have a mentally ill stepson.Along with three other kids (teenagers), that certainly do not make my life easier. With the sale of my house, We are planning to buy the Humanity Healing Foundation first Retreat center In Virginia. Sooo, I am re-planning and re-organizing my entire life in order to make possible many of our group projects here. I usually take call all the time and I still do, when I can, I am not disregarding anybody, I just want to everyone to know that I do have, as a mother to take care of my other family UNIT.Have said that, I think that Please do not call my house after hours, unless it is agreed upon previously.If it is an emergency, please send e a personal e-mail first, to see if :I am awake!If I am available If I am with somebody else alreadyMy life is literally in turmoil right now..I am doing my best to keep everything under control and keep everything going smoothly .I Intend to be back to my normal pace and rhythm as soon as I can. Again I hope to count with everyone's cooperation on this. Much love and respect to all, In gratitude to ALL THAT IS,Liane Legey *RAK*