RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A Poem & a Holiday Message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I came across this quote today... and it really means a lot to know that all the struggles that you have been through are well worth it :) Have a wonderful day

One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. -Sigmund FreudSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Dear Sister Soulfire; In total honesty, that was one of the best poems I have ever read. Wow. I saw many rearranged thoughts and emotions that I also have used. Yes, worded differently but the same "idea". Most have these feelings, probably almost everyone but few actually express this through writing. I think back and in truth, I cheated on my wife in a harmless manner- I spent many miserable years self-trapped in a horrid marriage but at night, my mind would finf the realm of happy imagination. I would write many poems of love, and the stigma was that there was honestly no face or name attached to them. It was simply "If I were in this scenerio, what would I say?". I have concluded that my twin flame this time around is a road flare lol. After posting this, I am going to re-read your work. It was lovely. Please, offer more to the group if you have them. I am certain they would be highly

appreciated. Warmth and Light, Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Carole; "It just dried up".... I almost laugh at these words silly girl. It is like riding a bicycle, we never forget. You have simply pushed your writing down into hiding because of whatever reason(s). Hey, if you are sad, write about it, let it out. It is venting and also reminders to others who suffer and/or also feeling sad or frustrated that others are doing the same. Everyone shares everything, wants, needs, emotions, inner conflicts, the list goes on and on. And, I guarantee that whatever you write, many will relate. Warmth and Light, Randy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Carole; One word... yay!. All I did was to remind you of something that was already within you. I smiled when I read this post. Write of sadness, happiness, whatever emotion or thought is there at the moment. Me personally- if I try to write (notice the word try), then I get bogged down and it becomes a mess. When I pick up a pencil and it starts writing on it's own, then I will have a winner. It cannot be forced. Another benefit of this is that we are venting, releasing parts of ourselves into the world. I know that sad depressing words seem nonbeneficial, but this world balances on the rope of happy vs sad. Also, our words, written or spoken are equally a part of who we are just as solid as an arm or a leg. May your inspirations be limitless. Warmth and Light, Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.