RemedySpot.com

<To Stefanie & > Re: The Train of Life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hugs back atcha, Stefanie and i bid a warm welcome to your sister, ...you both seem to be so intelligent and talented.

With Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:18 AM

Subject: [] Re: The Train of Life

All aboard!! Beautiful poem Alice dear. *hugs*Stef>> The Train of Life> > > Some folks ride the train of life > Looking out the rear, > Watching miles of life roll by,> And marking every year. > > They sit in sad remembrance, > Of wasted days gone by,> And curse their life for what it was, > And hang their head and cry.> > But I don't concern myself with that, > I took a different vent, > I look forward to what life holds, > And not what has been spent. > > So strap me to the engine, > As securely as I can be, > I want to be out in the front,>! ; To see what I can see. > > I want to feel the winds of change, > Blowing in my face, > I want to see what life unfolds, > As I move from place to place. > > I want to see what's coming up, > Not looking at the past, > Life's too short for yesterdays, > It moves along too fast. > > So if the ride gets bumpy, > While you are looking back, > Go up front, and you may find, > Your life has jumped the track. > > It's all right to remember, > That's part of history, > But up front's where it's happening, > There's so much mystery. > > The enjoyment of living, > Is not where we have been, > It's looking ever forward, > To another year and ten.> > It's searching all the byways, > Never should you refrain, > For if you want to live your life,> You've gotta drive the train. > > All Aboard Everybody...>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.10/1160 - Release Date: 11/29/2007 8:32 PM