Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning, bg!

Great to see your post, because your opinion jives with mine :) I decided

to go ahead with Teva brand mino, and took my first dose this A.M. I believe

I'll take the next dose on Friday, then get into the MWFri routine, 100mg

once a day, and go from there. I'm pretty doggone confident that I do, as you

said, have plenty enough reasons to give the therapy a try.

I know one must avoid dairy and grapefruit while taking the

tetracyclines, and I want to be clear on one thing: do I have to totally

avoid dairy products, or can I consume them if enough hours have gone by

since taking my mino?

Also, side effects to watch out for can be dizziness, gastric upset, and

hyperpigmentation, as well as yeast infections, correct? I do tend to have a

sensitive stomach at times, but I know that mino can be taken with food if

absolutely necessary. I'll see what happens :)

Keep us posted on the Canadian pharmacies , bg, and thanks!

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Some basic electronics: current attempts to travel shortest and most conductive pathway between two points, in this case, the electrodes of a godzilla, which was my concoction, the specs and how to build etc aren't anything unusual, but the results with it and the way people take to it, are.Current usually does not go out of its way, so the head, unless specifically targetted, is not involved. If immunity is heightened, then an infection somewhere is subject to clean ups and dieoffs not due to electricity but the system fighting. So, maybe that's what is going on.

Thats possible...although unlikely...usually my head symptoms only react to direct treatment with something.

As I understood Lyme's, it is bacterial and distributed randomly in the body, is this right? What do you know of the pathology of Lyme's?

I know everything about it...lol :)

Yes, it is distributed throughout all body systems including most major organs and the blood itself.

DC electricity can work wonders if the pathology of the disease is known, and it reveals where the microbe is concentrated. If no study of pathology, results will be lacking or random.

I've been applying DC via the mag pulser as well, in "grounded mode," which DOES appear to have a systemic result and the results ARE "working wonders." The Godzilla seems to be affecting things...differently...but still quite a positive effect.

You should be googling or finding out as much as possible if there are any gathering spots with Lyme's, and how to detect them. Once that is known, you can target the colonies by placing an electrode on each side and letting current run through them.

Thats a good idea. As far as knowing where their gathering spots are, any Lyme person can tell you that they are an expert. I could write a book about the pathology of Lyme and I know every location in my body, where they are.

For example, one of the pesky locations is in the tissue (brain) at the base of my skull. How would I affect that? One electrode on the chin and one on the back of the neck?

Does this make sense?It's what we are doing with HIV, Hep-c, etc. Common colds are easy to followup and treat, because the pathology is painfully obvious, your runny nose, watery eyes, sore throat, cough, etc. But other things require a little research to tell where they typically hide out. If Lyme's is completely systemic, as some have hinted, and I don't know that, then this may bbe impractical as a remedy, since the range of electrification is limited to a few square inches of concentrated microbes, like the liver, gut, etc. Only microbes living in bloodstream will be reached with wrist electrifiers of any kind.

Possibly Godzilla is not the wrong remedy. With Lyme usually you need to use many thing. I'm already using quite a few succesful systemic treatments. It seems that Godzilla might fall into the protocol nicely as a complementary therapy which only hits the blood. As such it is still very useful.

There is some "collateral damage" to microbes that may lie in the path, for example the lungs or heart when using across both wrists. But it's not a sure thing always. Head-to-toe DC current might be tried with Lyme's, using some sort of pads. You can easily figure it out. I used the balls of the feet for one end and back of neck for the other pad. Experimentation is needed here.The Mag-pulser group has data on a super powerful mag field coil that has had Lyme's people excited for some time now. Magnetic-pulser, I think is their group name in .

Right, I am a member of the group. I was actually one of the first Lyme people to try the pulser. And I must say, it is nothing short of AMAZING. Robb is doing a great job.

We are using the pulser in "grounded mode" whereby a person grounds themself to the (-) battery post and assumedly the DC current from the coil is induced into the body. This technique does appear to be systemic and has been working wonders for many of us.

Other modalities include the "doug device" which is described on my website and my discussion group. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the response and keep the ideas coming. I'm pretty experienced with rife technology but I'm brand new to Godzilla type treatments and I'm learning as much as I can.

Lyme-and-rife/

http://hometown.aol.com/theskyking/myhomepage/profile.html

HTHbG

<><

• 6 years later...

I have a meter on mine and I think it is very helpful, It seems to work best at 300-400 ua for me.

From: baby_grand <no_reply >Subject: Re: BG Date: Monday, October 25, 2010, 10:35 AM

HI, thank you very much.I don't think V sells the units with the meters but sometimes on ebay you will find them. For our godzilla units you can simply cut one electrode wire and attach the meter leads to the cut ends. Then turn the meter to "mA" and get your reading. With the 6 volts godzilla you seldom need a meter unless doing exact research for publication, etc. The cost is about $10-$15 for the a meter at any hardware store.:)bG> >> > I have put in place the whole means by which you can find out a lot more by reading our menu/files, examining our menu/photos.> > > > You will get further faster by looking at the files section for stories that apply to your situation. And for the basic techniques, our menu/photos sections show both assembly of the devices and placing them on the

body.> > > > For building devices, the photos section has very simple shots of me stripping a wire, applying tape, attaching to a battery, etc, so that you can simply IMITATE, and get your device made in a few minutes without any learning or even thought.> > > > It is tempting to just ask the group, all 4000+ people, to answer your questions. However, most of the time the answers are only to be found in the files, anyway. No one, not even me, will remember exactly what the reports in our files contain. They were put there so that no one would need to remember everything. > > > > You really really should take a look in those files, it will blow your mind whether you need to use them or not. > > > > When you ask the group a question without having even looked at the files, the few answers you get, most of which are well-intentioned, are often not about our stuff, they include

other stuff people do in alternative medicine. Most of them I delete before they reach the group since they spawn discussions that take us out of our main area, even though they are meant to be helpful and could in fact be the answer that would help you the most. They are covered elsewhere on the Net most of the time, and I can't see making our group a catch-all where you have to step over a ton of stuff to get anything about microelectricitygermkilling! It's our unique specialty and is not covered well anywhere else on the planet at the moment.> > > > Look, you need this to live a normal life, because sooner or later an infection can annoy, interrupt, or even take you down. So you will need both answers and some background. Our menu/files and menu/photos contain what you need to take you past all that.> > > > bG> >>