RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: A gigantic welcome to my friend Porly!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Porly -

Sending a heartfelt welcome to the beautiful Humanity Healing family and lots of warm hugs.

Look forward very much to getting to know you.

Many blessings and much love -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of pyramidaeonSent: 05 December 2007 01:39 Subject: [] Re: A gigantic welcome to my friend Porly!

Hello wonderful kinfolk... I'm somewhat overwhelmed and humbled byyour warm welcome and kindest of words. It's a real honour to beconnecting with you in this current epoch and I very much look forwardto conversing and sharing with you in any way I can. Stef and I havebeen in contact for about a year now and I consider her to be a verydear and close friend; indeed my groovy soul sister. Equally, she hasshown nothing but sincere and unconditional kindness, compassion,love, openness, empathy (and so on...) and I'm continually ingratitude. Furthermore she is extremely talented and intelligent, witha deep insight into a myriad of things, both seen and unseen [watchthat ego, Steffy ;)]. A very special person indeedy. So yeah... Thank you again, and I hope this finds you in good healthand happiness.... My thoughts turn to Ali, whom I understand isfeeling unwell, so I'm sending a continued healing life-love-light inthe hope that she feels well again very soon.... My infinite love to you Steffy, and all who tread this realm of healing.Love, oneness and all things groovy.Sincerely,Porly> > >> > >> > >> > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]> > > <http://photobucket.com>> > >> > >> > > Good morning family! I want to let you all know that we have a new> > > member here who is very special to me. His name is Porly, and he's> a> > > very close friend of mine. I'm thrilled to have him here, so welcome> > > Porly!!! [:*]> > >> > > Porly, you're probably going to want to edit your membership to send> you> > > a daily digest of the messages instead of individual e-mails,> otherwise> > > your inbox is going to get super full.> > >> > > My love to you Porly, and my love to you family!> > > Stefanie> > >> >>