RemedySpot.com

Welcome all New members: A gigantic welcome to my friend Porly!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Family! I want to join Stef in the warm welcome to all our new members and to Welcome Porly! Porly is an incredible artist and he will be working together with us in many exciting and creative projects. I want to remind you to please change your e-mail settings to Digest,if you wish, just because we are a very talkative Family.Please make yourself at home , and feel free to introduce yourself, post , ask questions, or just lurk. Welcome to our soul familyLove and respect to all,Liane.***Yay, Porly is here!>> > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://photobucket.com>> > > Good morning family! I want to let you all know that we have a new> member here who is very special to me. His name is Porly, and he's a> very close friend of mine. I'm thrilled to have him here, so welcome> Porly!!! [:*]> > Porly, you're probably going to want to edit your membership to send you> a daily digest of the messages instead of individual e-mails, otherwise> your inbox is going to get super full.> > My love to you Porly, and my love to you family!> Stefanie>

Welcome to you Porly!!!

You'll see, you'll find so much lovely people here, it's a real blessing.

Much Love & warm hugs dear One

Johanna

From: butterflygris@...Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:44:44 +0000Subject: [] Welcome all New members: A gigantic welcome to my friend Porly!

Hello Family! I want to join Stef in the warm welcome to all our new members and to Welcome Porly! Porly is an incredible artist and he will be working together with us in many exciting and creative projects. I want to remind you to please change your e-mail settings to Digest,if you wish, just because we are a very talkative Family.Please make yourself at home , and feel free to introduce yourself, post , ask questions, or just lurk. Welcome to our soul familyLove and respect to all,Liane.***Yay, Porly is here!>> > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://photobucket.com>> > > Good morning family! I want to let you all know that we have a new> member here who is very special to me. His name is Porly, and he's a> very close friend of mine. I'm thrilled to have him here, so welcome> Porly!!! [:*]> > Porly, you're probably going to want to edit your membership to send you> a daily digest of the messages instead of individual e-mails, otherwise> your inbox is going to get super full.> > My love to you Porly, and my love to you family!> Stefanie>

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail, la boîte e-mail entièrement personnalisable ! Windows Live Hotmail

A big warm hug and welcome to all new family members, to this loving

family!!

Truly a home away from home.. Even better..!!

Love and blessings to you!

~Karma

> >

> >

> >

> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]

> > <http://photobucket.com>

> >

> >

> > Good morning family! I want to let you all know that we have a new

> > member here who is very special to me. His name is Porly, and he's a

> > very close friend of mine. I'm thrilled to have him here, so welcome

> > Porly!!! [:*]

> >

> > Porly, you're probably going to want to edit your membership to send

> you

> > a daily digest of the messages instead of individual e-mails,

> otherwise

> > your inbox is going to get super full.

> >

> > My love to you Porly, and my love to you family!

> > Stefanie

> >

>