RemedySpot.com

Re: I am in DIRE need of some good advice please....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Go rent the film, "The Messenger", with Mila Jovovich. Some crusades require taking an offensive position as you continue to strengthen from diffusing any illusion of true Power her force has over you. Can YOU remember ever hearing Joan of Arc referred to as a Drama Queen?!!!Never forget the power of the blog and humour!!! Always remember that there's no shame in making a fool of yourself if you continue to grow; you'd be surprised how healing the laughter can end up being for you and anyone who happens to catch it!best of luck;)moonhealing <moonhealing@...> wrote: This person ( -Lilly aka SUN Lilly)had to create a new myspace account to contact me because I have had her other accounts blocked because of constant harassment... this person also claims to be a healer Reiki Master/Teacher. I have already told her not to contact me again. does not e-mail or call anymore (knock on wood) she just hunts me as well as my friends down on myspace or any venue possible. I do my best not to open mail from her but sometimes she writes me under the guise of being a potential client. I've even changed my myspace accounts, email addresses and took down my website multiple times yet to no avail. I've received some great advice from close friends and relatives. But I'm thinking maybe advice from someone that isn't so attached to this situation may be of better use. Here are her other sites that she has contacted me with

www.myspace.com/epic_healing www.myspace.com/artisticallycreating www.epichealing.com www.myspace.com/tiredofdramanotintogames and www.myspace.com/jacemagazine I posted the sites so you may receive some insight in regards to the situation. Ive tried a restraining order but the judge said I didn't have enough proof. :( Love and Abundance Your dear friend Moon www.myspace.com/moonhealing From: Karma Block User myspace.com/292855386 Date: Dec 5, 2007 10:48 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Subject: Nothing but a Dirty Little Slut Body: You are nothing more that a dirty fucking slut and never will advance to anything else. You live in my shadow always reaching to be who I am and what I am, but never will be me!!!! Grow up and live your life without copying everything that I do!

I can see why you choose to, I am strength, smarter, better mother and hot! All the things you are not. You can say what you did was because you had to, but it's because you are WEAK! And what the fuck with copying me with myspace? You are NOT Epic or Phenom - nothing about you is special!!! Ahhh!!!! No need to reply because I already know how you feel. . . hey I FUCKED your ex-husband. . . . Did you just love kissing him after he ate my cookie? Oh and no need to send your little friends to reply for you because they are nothing more to me that what you are. Just felt like getting shit off my chest. Have a Spiritual Day, ~M

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.