RemedySpot.com

Affirmations for Wholeness:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am a whole and integrated person, living the life that I want to live. I manifest perfect health of body, mind and spirit. I honor my body by treating it with tender, loving care. Divine energy revitalizes me on every level: physical, mental, and spiritual. I rise up and walk in the newness of life.

Today's Quote: If you would be healthy, you first must become health-minded. Whitney

hello Alice =) just writing to say a sincere thank you to you for sending these wonderful affirmations. I truly feel lucky to be able to read them and i also feel like in some way I do benefit from them. Please continue to post them and know that you're appreciated =)

love and light to you and everyone in this brilliant groupAlly/Alice/AnoudOn Dec 10, 2007 5:35 AM, Alice <alichee@...> wrote:

I am a whole and integrated person, living the life that I want to live. I manifest perfect health of body, mind and spirit. I honor my body by treating it with tender, loving care. Divine energy revitalizes me on every level: physical, mental, and spiritual. I rise up and walk in the newness of life.

Today's Quote: If you would be healthy, you first must become health-minded. Whitney