RemedySpot.com

<To LUNA> Re: Changing The Present

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest LUNA,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

So sad, isn't it, that is suffering and has suffered so many Heart Attacks...must be very painful ones.

Our body is our "Temple" and we must take very good care of it...will post a PDF of "Never Feel Sick Again" in my next posting.

Wit Much Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:58 AM

Subject: [] Re: Changing The Present

Sweet Alice,I am telling you, dear, you never cease to amaze me on the great sites you find!! Truly! This is such a refreshing change from all of those feelings of oh, boy, christmas presents, what to get whom and etc....This is so wonderful a post, it just goes to show me, there are so many other ways of giving, more than I could have ever dreamed and you definitely are so helpful in showing me such loving ways to help others and give gifts all at the same time!! Thank you again, my dearest Alice!! You are awesome! Love, Luna>> Changing The Present> > The holiday season is gearing up, and so along with all the joyful festivities and family gatherings comes the mass consumerism that unfortunately has become par for the course. > > This year, instead of stressing out over your mandatory gift list, why not "change the present" by giving a different kind of gift to friends, family, co-workers, and significant others.> > ChangingThePresent.Org is a non-profit organization that enables people to give charitably on behalf of friends, family, newlyweds, and other lucky recipients. > > Browse through this truly wonderful website, where the many gift options include such noble presents as a donation to "Help Women Prisoners", "Save a Cloud Forest", and "Build a Water Pump". > > While you are looking, you may just want to do all of your Xmas shopping in one sitting!> > <http://www.changingthepresent.org/>>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.13/1169 - Release Date: 12/3/2007 10:56 PM