RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful,beloved,sweet and loving soul sisters brothers !! I'm still really not doing well at all. I feel like I've been living in a really bad nightmare all week long since I found out about Zachoriah on Monday morning. I really wish that it was only a bad nightmare,but unfortunately it's not. It was such a tragic accident. Sunday night the night of the accident I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why, and around the time of the accident I had a really strong feeling that someting had happended, but at the time I didn't know what had happened or to who it had happened and then when I woke up Monday morning and checked my e-mail that's when I found out about (Zach) Zachoriah. It was truly a tragic accident. I miss him so much,and I love him as if he were my own brother. I still can't believe he has gone to the next world.I'm extremely close with him and his whole family. I'm in alot of pain though I think I've taken on the pain of his family as!

well. As you already know I've always been extremely sensitive, and tend to get upset very easily as well. This whole week has been extremely difficult for me, and I'm so very glad it's almost over with. On Monday I had tried to go to work hoping that it would maybe distract me even if only for a little while,but it didn't work at all I was so upset that I was only there about 2 hrs and ended up having to go home because I couldn't concentrate. Then on Tuesday I took the day off because I still to upset,etc. Then Wednesday I didn't work either,but I always have Wednesday's off. Yesterday I went back to work I worked 12-6pm, somehow though I don't really know how I managed to make it through the day. Today I was suppose to work 12-6pm as well, but I'm going to work tomorrow 12-6pm instead of today. I had my hrs. switched so that I was able to go the the funeral today. So I was with his family and many other friends most of the day so I had much love and support etc most of!

the day. It was truly wonderful to be with them all though I wish it had been under happier circumstances. Though now I'm home,and am still very much in need of being held and comforted or even just a great big hug but as usual there's no one here to do that. As I beleive I've already told you before though I live with my mom we have never really been all that close, and so I've never really been able to talk to her about much of anything. It has always been that way for as long as I can remember and probably even longer she has never been emotionally available to me and still isn't.

Well for much Happier news as you all know I've decided that it's time to go back to school college, so I will be going back in January. I'll be going back to (MCC) Manchester Community College. I was there before in the Culinary Arts program but never had the chance to finish as I had to withdraw because of the abuse I had endured from ex step-dad I just wasn't able to concentrate anymore or I'd go and wasn't doing well or would just skip class all together. Though now that he's no longer in my life and hasn't been for quite sometime now, and things are much better I've decided that it's time to go back and finish what I started. Luckily I still have the 20 credits from before so I can pick up in the program where I had left off, and won't have to start all over again. I've already signed up for class, which starts in towards the end of January. I'm really looking forward to going back.

I've been extremely busy with work as it is the start of the Holiday season. Thankyou you all so very much from my heart and soul for all your loving advice,support prayers, etc in my time of need. Thinking of you all , and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your always in my thoughts,heart prayers !! You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words I love you all so very much always !!! Sending you much love,hugs,prayers,healing blessings always !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo