RemedySpot.com

RE: 5 yr anniversary of the passing of a very dear friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Lara -

I am very deeply sorry to read of your dear friend's passing and the difficulties you are experiencing at present - my heart goes out to you, my dear Sister.

I very much hope with all my heart that brighter days filled with joy and peace will be with you very soon. You are a very beautiful soul and a wonderful part of the Humanity Healing family. I (and I am sure all of our Brothers and Sisters here) greatly look forward to seeing your very kind messages.

I am always here for you *hugs*

Many blessings and much love -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Lara KearnsSent: 25 November 2007 23:16 Subject: [] 5 yr anniversary of the passing of a very dear friend

Beautiful Beloved HH Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I'm not feeling the best today,but I'm hanging in there the best I can. I'm feeling extremely exhausted and also extremely emotional today. I feel like I could burst into tears at any second. I have so much to deal with lately, that I'm feeling quite overwhelmed today. Also today is the 5 yr anniversary of the passing of a very dear friend, to whom I was very close to. His name is although everyone called him Nat. I miss him so very dearly. Nat had passed away about 5 yrs ago today very unexpectedly from complications from Heart disease. As I had mentioned I'm extremely exhausted and emotional today,that I feel like I'm on a huge emotional rollercoster among other things. Please say prayers for my dear friend Nat as well as of course continued prayers for me. Thank you all so very much for all your loving advice,support,thoughts prayers, etc !! They are all truly appreciated. I'm so truly blessed to have you all in my life as dear friends/family !! You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words, and I love you all so very much always !! Sending you all love,hugs,peace,healing,prayers blessings as always !! With All My Love,Heart Soul Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Dear Lara,Be gentle with yourself as you endure the love memories & loss of your friend Nate. Remember & feel his spirit is always with you.I'm sending you soothing waves of comfort & support.With love, light, & Warm Hugs to You,PeggyLara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Beautiful Beloved HH Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I'm not

feeling the best today,but I'm hanging in there the best I can. I'm feeling extremely exhausted and also extremely emotional today. I feel like I could burst into tears at any second. I have so much to deal with lately, that I'm feeling quite overwhelmed today. Also today is the 5 yr anniversary of the passing of a very dear friend, to whom I was very close to. His name is although everyone called him Nat. I miss him so very dearly. Nat had passed away about 5 yrs ago today very unexpectedly from complications from Heart disease. As I had mentioned I'm extremely exhausted and emotional today,that I feel like I'm on a huge emotional rollercoster among other things. Please say prayers for my dear friend Nat as well as of course continued prayers for me. Thank you all so very much for all your loving advice,support,thoughts prayers, etc !! They are all truly appreciated. I'm so truly blessed to have you all in my life as dear friends/family

!! You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words, and I love you all so very much always !! Sending you all love,hugs,peace,healing,prayers blessings as always !! With All My Love,Heart Soul Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.