RemedySpot.com

What's This All About????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have learned through much darkness that this time of year can be so hard on so many..And that use to include myself...I now don't go through this anymore.. As I remain without any expectations.. I place simplicity and humble gratitude at this time of year..The pain of expectations.... Family, gift giving, money, decorating.. All of this can place such stress PAIN and anxiety.. I now just flow through it with gratitude..LOVE.. AND PEACE.. But it took allot for me to come to this place.. So much loneliness, hurt, and heartache..I, at times place myself in a reclusive hibernating solitude.. I pray.. I meditate.. I reach out with love to our Creator.. I stay one with all the universe.. I heal.. I love.. I am blessed... Truly amazing..We are so bombarded with expectations.. Through the Media.. and pressure from family and other sources.. It makes us forget what this is all about.. and that is TO LOVE..The more love and forgiveness of ourselves and others will bring much light to our dark souls..Before we know it..Christmas is done! But the love continues on.. And we are healed once again..Flow with love and you will never feel this darkness or pain.. Look back at all the blessings in your life.. While honoring all the bad.. It is meant to be..This will set you free!!It's not about the believing in Christ..It's about what Christ taught us.. LOVE~PEACE~KINDNESS~Christ wants this for us!It's not just about birthday...Healing, forgiveness, and knowing that we are soooooo loved..May his love, Our Love touch all of Humanity this Holiday Season!Love~All~Ways*~Karma*