RemedySpot.com

I'm Really Not Doing Well at All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul sisters and brothers ! I'm really not doing welll at all right now. I'm a complete mess. Yesterday after I had found out the news about my friend Zachoriah I went to work hoping that it would help me distract me even if only for a little while but I didn't work at all. I was only there about 2 hrs and ended up asking to come home as I was so upset I can't even concentrate on much of anything. Today I'm suppose to work 1-7pm but when I woke up this morning I called work and told them that I wouldn't be coming in today. I still can't concentrate on much of anything, and I can't stop crying either so I'd definately be no good to them at work. Last night I ended up crying myself to sleep and also this morning when I woke up I found myself crying yet again. I just can't seem to stop crying. This morning I briefly talked to Zachoriah's parents, and they are a complete mess as well. They had asked me if I'm available to come over!

for awhile later today most likely this afternoon, so I will be going to spend sometime with them most likely late afternoon. Also this morning I got word that wake for Zachoriah is this Thursday from 3-7pm and the Funeral is Friday at 9:30am. I'm suppose to be working both days, but I know I really need to get to one or both so a little later today I'm going to call work, and ask my boss about rearranging me schedule so that I can go to the wake and/or the funeral as well. I miss Zachoriah so very much I love him as if he were my own brother. Beloved Soul Family I really need your prayers healing for myself as well as for Zachoriah's Family. Thank you all so very much for all your loving support, prayers healing,etc during this difficult time. You all mean more to than I could possibly ever put into words I love you all so very much !! Thinking of you all and sending you all my love lots of *warm friendship hugs* ! Your all always in my thoughts, heart p!

rayers !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo