RemedySpot.com

Urgent Prayer & Healing Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Deart Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul sisters brothers here at HH. I'm really not doing well at all and I'm a complete emotional mess. Also I really need your help. I'm very much in need of prayers and healing. I have been having very hard times of it lately, and I also battle against depression daily. This time of year the holidays that is has always been very difficult for me as it is, but now with the recent loss of my dear and beloved friend Zach I feel as if I've lost my way. I know that he's in a much better place and that he's very happy, but I miss him so very much I love him as if he were my own brother. I've never handled death very well,but this one I've taking extremely hard especially since I'm so close to Zach and his whole family. I know I'm not completely alone, but yet most of the time I feel as though I am because I live with my mom,but yet she has never been and still isn't emotionally available to me. The pain is almost more tha!

n I can bear. It hurts my heart so very much as I love her so very much and want to be close to her and yet but it's not really possible. I'm so very much in need of being held and comforted or even just a great big hug, but there is no one here to do that.

Thankyou all so very much for all your loving support,prayers,blessings healing etc. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words I love you all so very much !! Sending you all much love,hugs,peace,prayers,blessings healing always !! I'm so truly blessed to have found you all and to have you in my life !!!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo