RemedySpot.com

Toelaer (To Dayle) You will be missed my Dear friend!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friend,It is with the most heavy heart that I want to offer you our condolences and sympathy from all of us from Humanity Healing family, here on on and Over Myspace. was a very close friend to me, and he was always the first one to post comments on my blogs.. .I could not believe that he passed, and Could not believe the way he chose to leave us. I have no words, the only thing I could think when I heard the news was a poem in Portuguese that I heard when I was a teen that says, that we have long hands for long goodbyes, and we have long arms to keep our loved ones close to us, even when they leave Us.I know there is nothing I could say that would make much difference, but I wanted to tell you how special he was to me, and once we discussed that he wanted to revise the texts from my Videos. The last I talked to him was on the second of this month, and he did not seem different, always with a weird sense of humor... will be missed, he was my friend, and I will stand up for him, anywhere in this Universe. I pray for the repose of his soul, and I also pray for you all, the family.Please know that we are here for you, if you ever need us. Bless you, and know that you will be in y prayers and thoughts, and will live forever inside my heart.Namaste.Liane Legey*RAK*> >> > Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with > care.> > Buddha (563 - 483 BC)> >> Just a note to tell you died by suicide Dec. 5th. This is his > sister Dayle.>