RemedySpot.com

Toelaer (To Dayle) You will be missed my Dear friend!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dayle, I understand why he did not want to talk about his illness...I respect that. was such a loyal and brilliant guy.. he deserved much more, much more. I have no picture of him, except the ones over his myspace site. We talked about Buddhism, about religion and of course conspiracy Theories.. he made fun of me sometimes talking about my avatar oner Myspace, and called me The big sister..lol because on it, I just have one eye.. I always told him.. just because I have just one eye, I am not Blind or stupid..lolDayle, We will talk, whenever you need me, know that I am the type of person that stays, I am the closest thing of a tick you ever saw... Come here, and give me a hug.. I wish I was closer, I live in the Northern part of California...just starting my move to Virginia... Bless you dear, I will send you some prayers tonight , try to rest, I will call you tomorrow, if you send me the number, of course..Much love and respect, you are my sister now... Liane> > > >> > > > Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with > > > care.> > > > Buddha (563 - 483 BC)> > > >> > > Just a note to tell you died by suicide Dec. 5th. This is his > > > sister Dayle.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>