RemedySpot.com

CARE & No Limitations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Body:

"The more we truly care, the more we'll come to knowourselves and others. Care provides the key to unlocking our potential and making it real."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body:

No limitations

If all your limitations were suddenly removed, what would you do? If you were able to make absolutely anything happen, what would it be?If there were no challenges standing in your way, where would you go? With absolutely nothing holding you back, what would your life become?It's easy to get so caught upin pushing against your limitations that you start seeing yourselfsolely in terms of those limitations. Yet you are so very much more.Instead of identifying yourself in relation to the challenges you face, dig deeper and find the real person inside. For the truth is, you exist apart from any challenge or limitation, and it is a powerful exerciseto get solidly in touch with who you are.Yes, there will always be obstacles and limiting factors. And the best way to get beyond them is by knowing that they do not define you.Imagine a world with no limitations, and discover who you are in such a world. One by one, the challenges will fade in the distance as you express the limitless vision that is yours to live.~Ralph Marston

Hello Family,here is a ramble from my heart.I am sitting here in complete love.Sometime before thanks giving spirit guided me to Humanity Healing 'Family' I so instantly felt a connection, a knowing deep inside that i belonged here.(the thread that weaves us all together)So many times i wanted to jump in & share my journey here on earth as well. Then my sister called to say a friend was having brain surgery for cancer thanksgiving day and could i put her on a prayer list. And i came to this family,,, thank you carole isabelle & alison for personally reaching out & all others who silently prayed. My apologies for not posting sooner, the news that Barbara who had been given 6 months to live, has had a 100% recovery and is driving a car. This news is just wonderful , & a warm hug to the hearts of

humanity.Bear with me....Hi my name is peggy...i am a kindred spirit who is riding the roller coaster of life . For the past month or so i read all posts here and have witnessed how a collective heart beats.i have empathized, prayed and honored all from my heart & soul.On the first day in July in 2005 My Beloved 'MOMMA' left this earthly plane right here at home. I lived with her here for nearly 20 years. Our bond is magical. Life has been tough without her here. The furnace broke last spring, and since I live in NY....well its been kinda cold! ( the house will hopefully sell in march)I have been cleaning out my moms estate, my fingertips feeling the pulse of so much life...(sigh) but with winter upon us, it is impossible to stay here any longer & I am destitute financially. My angel sister,, kathie, in California is coming to the rescue of my family flying us to sunny cal on tues. what a gift of compassion she

is! (our journey is a whole nother story)so...back to the reason for me having to reach out and share my heart tonight to you all.ever since we knew my mom, the symbol for her was a heart. before she left the earth she gave us the symbol of the rainbow.She communicates with me through them.....so last night realizing i only have 4 more nights to live in this house where my momma and I lived feeling very much emotion, i asked for a rainbow if she were really with meand what a gift i received opening this post of "care & no limitations".Thanking Humanity Healing & the Universe for providing me with messages from my mom with a beautiful RAINBOW...and such a lovely written message to let go...don't hold back and to live.I just wanted to share my heart and the moment with you.thank youNamasteIn Love & Brilliant white lightPeggy cherylyr

<cherylyr@...> wrote: Body: "The more we truly care, the more we'll come to knowourselves and others. Care provides the key to unlocking our potential and making it real." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Body: No limitations If all your limitations were suddenly removed, what would you do? If you were able to make absolutely anything happen, what would it be?If there were no challenges standing in your way, where would you go? With absolutely nothing holding you back,

what would your life become?It's easy to get so caught upin pushing against your limitations that you start seeing yourselfsolely in terms of those limitations. Yet you are so very much more.Instead of identifying yourself in relation to the challenges you face, dig deeper and find the real person inside. For the truth is, you exist apart from any challenge or limitation, and it is a powerful exerciseto get solidly in touch with who you are.Yes, there will always be obstacles and limiting factors. And the best way to get beyond them is by knowing that they do not define you.Imagine a world with no limitations, and discover who you are in such a world. One by one, the challenges will fade in the distance as you express the limitless vision that is yours to live.~Ralph

Marston

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hello Peg, The lord works in mysterious ways !!! Welcome aboard and bless you. I am glad to be a messanger from the other side. My Mom just passed beyond this last June !!! They watch over us and live forever in our hearts !!! Take care dear one. Have a safe journey and God will take care of you. Peace, light and LOVE !!! ~Namaste~ Cheryl Peg Sweeney <breaththruthat@...> wrote: Hello Family,here is a ramble from my heart.I am sitting here in complete love.Sometime before thanks giving spirit guided me to Humanity Healing 'Family' I so instantly felt a connection, a knowing deep inside that i belonged here.(the thread that weaves us all

together)So many times i wanted to jump in & share my journey here on earth as well. Then my sister called to say a friend was having brain surgery for cancer thanksgiving day and could i put her on a prayer list. And i came to this family,,, thank you carole isabelle & alison for personally reaching out & all others who silently prayed. My apologies for not posting sooner, the news that Barbara who had been given 6 months to live, has had a 100% recovery and is driving a car. This news is just wonderful , & a warm hug to the hearts of humanity.Bear with me....Hi my name is peggy...i am a kindred spirit who is riding the roller coaster of life . For the past month or so i read all posts here and have witnessed how a collective heart beats.i have empathized, prayed and honored all from my heart & soul.On the first day in July in 2005 My Beloved 'MOMMA' left this earthly plane right here at home. I lived with her here for

nearly 20 years. Our bond is magical. Life has been tough without her here. The furnace broke last spring, and since I live in NY....well its been kinda cold! ( the house will hopefully sell in march)I have been cleaning out my moms estate, my fingertips feeling the pulse of so much life...(sigh) but with winter upon us, it is impossible to stay here any longer & I am destitute financially. My angel sister,, kathie, in California is coming to the rescue of my family flying us to sunny cal on tues. what a gift of compassion she is! (our journey is a whole nother story)so...back to the reason for me having to reach out and share my heart tonight to you all.ever since we knew my mom, the symbol for her was a heart. before she left the earth she gave us the symbol of the rainbow.She communicates with me through them.....so last night realizing i only have 4 more nights to live in this house where my momma and I lived feeling

very much emotion, i asked for a rainbow if she were really with meand what a gift i received opening this post of "care & no limitations".Thanking Humanity Healing & the Universe for providing me with messages from my mom with a beautiful RAINBOW...and such a lovely written message to let go...don't hold back and to live.I just wanted to share my heart and the moment with you.thank youNamasteIn Love & Brilliant white lightPeggycherylyr <cherylyr > wrote: Body: "The more we truly care, the more we'll come to knowourselves and others. Care provides the key to unlocking our potential and making it real." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Body: No limitations If all your limitations were suddenly removed,

what would you do? If you were able to make absolutely anything happen, what would it be?If there were no challenges standing in your way, where would you go? With absolutely nothing holding you back, what would your life become?It's easy to get so caught upin pushing against your limitations that you start seeing yourselfsolely in terms of those limitations. Yet you are so very much more.Instead of identifying yourself in relation to the challenges you face, dig deeper and find the real person inside. For the truth is, you exist apart from any challenge or limitation, and it is a powerful exerciseto get solidly in touch with who you are.Yes, there will always be obstacles and limiting factors. And the best way to get beyond them is by knowing that they do not define you.Imagine a world with no limitations, and discover

who you are in such a world. One by one, the challenges will fade in the distance as you express the limitless vision that is yours to live.~Ralph Marston Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Cheryl

Hello Peggy dear, it's wonderful that you're here in the family! You have such a bright spirit even in the sadness of leaving your mother's house behind. I've lost my mother as well, so I understand how magical the mother-daughter bond is. The signs they send to us are very comforting. Such wonderful news about your friend Barbara!!!! My heart sings for her recovery! Love to you Peggy,Stefanie > Body: > > "The more we truly care, > the more we'll come to know> ourselves and others. > Care provides the key > to unlocking our potential > and making it real." > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Body: > > No limitations> > > If all your limitations > were suddenly removed, > what would you do? > If you were able to make > absolutely anything happen, > what would it be?> > If there were no challenges > standing in your way, > where would you go? > With absolutely > nothing holding you back, > what would your life become?> > It's easy > to get so caught up> in pushing against your limitations > that you start seeing yourself> solely in terms of those limitations. > Yet you are so very much more.> > Instead of identifying yourself > in relation to the challenges you face, > dig deeper and find > the real person inside. > For the truth is, > you exist apart > from any challenge or limitation, > and it is a powerful exercise> to get solidly in touch > with who you are.> > Yes, there will always be > obstacles and limiting factors. > And the best way to get beyond them > is by knowing > that they do not define you.> > Imagine a world > with no limitations, > and discover who you > are in such a world. > One by one, > the challenges will fade in the distance > as you express the limitless vision > that is yours to live.> > ~Ralph Marston> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Sweet ,Thank you for such a warm welcome to HH family.For me, the sense of belonging to this wonderful family is healing unto itself.By reflecting to me my bright spirit, i in turn show you yours!As I continue stepping out of all my depths of despairs, I will continue to reflect on that bright spirit you have shown me.So much gratitude to you for the gift you have given me.Love to you as well .With light & deep honor,PeggyStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello Peggy dear, it's wonderful that you're here in the family! You have such a bright spirit even in the sadness of leaving your mother's house behind. I've lost my mother as well, so I understand how magical the mother-daughter bond is. The signs they send to us are very comforting. Such wonderful news about your friend Barbara!!!! My heart sings for her recovery! Love to you Peggy,Stefanie > Body: > > "The more we truly care, > the more we'll come to know> ourselves and others. > Care provides the key > to unlocking our potential > and making it real." > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> > Body: > > No limitations> > > If all your limitations > were suddenly removed, > what would you do? > If you were able to make > absolutely anything happen, > what would it be?> > If there were no challenges > standing in your way, > where would you go? > With absolutely > nothing holding you back, > what would your life become?> > It's easy > to get so caught up> in pushing against your limitations > that you start seeing yourself>

solely in terms of those limitations. > Yet you are so very much more.> > Instead of identifying yourself > in relation to the challenges you face, > dig deeper and find > the real person inside. > For the truth is, > you exist apart > from any challenge or limitation, > and it is a powerful exercise> to get solidly in touch > with who you are.> > Yes, there will always be > obstacles and limiting factors. > And the best way to get beyond them > is by knowing > that they do not define you.> > Imagine a world > with no limitations, > and discover who you > are in such a world. > One by one, > the challenges will fade in the distance > as you express the limitless vision > that is yours to live.> > ~Ralph Marston> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Dear Sweetest Cheryl,Your kind words are received with much gratitude.I am constantly reminded of the wonder and awe of it 'all', through believing in the power of love in the universe. Your outreaching to me confirms all that i know to be true and good.My sympathies to you and steph too for sharing the loss of your mother. It is never easy, but so uplifting when you reach into your heart to feel their love.i will always welcome any messages from the other side, you are a beautiful messenger.Much Metta,Love & Light Peggy c richardson <cherylyr@...> wrote: Hello Peg, The lord works in mysterious ways !!! Welcome aboard and bless you. I am glad to be a messanger from the other side. My Mom just passed beyond this last June !!! They watch over us and live forever in our hearts !!! Take care dear one. Have a safe journey and God will take care of you. Peace, light and LOVE !!! ~Namaste~ Cheryl Peg Sweeney <breaththruthat > wrote: Hello Family,here is a ramble from my heart.I am sitting here in complete love.Sometime before thanks giving spirit guided me to Humanity Healing 'Family' I so instantly felt a connection, a knowing deep inside that i belonged here.(the thread that

weaves us all together)So many times i wanted to jump in & share my journey here on earth as well. Then my sister called to say a friend was having brain surgery for cancer thanksgiving day and could i put her on a prayer list. And i came to this family,,, thank you carole isabelle & alison for personally reaching out & all others who silently prayed. My apologies for not posting sooner, the news that Barbara who had been given 6 months to live, has had a 100% recovery and is driving a car. This news is just wonderful , & a warm hug to the hearts of humanity.Bear with me....Hi my name is peggy...i am a kindred spirit who is riding the roller coaster of life . For the past month or so i read all posts here and have witnessed how a collective heart beats.i have empathized, prayed and honored all from my heart & soul.On the first day in July in 2005 My Beloved 'MOMMA' left this earthly plane right here at home. I lived with

her here for nearly 20 years. Our bond is magical. Life has been tough without her here. The furnace broke last spring, and since I live in NY....well its been kinda cold! ( the house will hopefully sell in march)I have been cleaning out my moms estate, my fingertips feeling the pulse of so much life...(sigh) but with winter upon us, it is impossible to stay here any longer & I am destitute financially. My angel sister,, kathie, in California is coming to the rescue of my family flying us to sunny cal on tues. what a gift of compassion she is! (our journey is a whole nother story)so...back to the reason for me having to reach out and share my heart tonight to you all.ever since we knew my mom, the symbol for her was a heart. before she left the earth she gave us the symbol of the rainbow.She communicates with me through them.....so last night realizing i only have 4 more nights to live in this house where my momma and I

lived feeling very much emotion, i asked for a rainbow if she were really with meand what a gift i received opening this post of "care & no limitations".Thanking Humanity Healing & the Universe for providing me with messages from my mom with a beautiful RAINBOW...and such a lovely written message to let go...don't hold back and to live.I just wanted to share my heart and the moment with you.thank youNamasteIn Love & Brilliant white lightPeggycherylyr <cherylyr > wrote: Body: "The more we truly care, the more we'll come to knowourselves and others. Care provides the key to unlocking our potential and making it real." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Body: No limitations If all your limitations were suddenly removed, what would you do? If you were able to make absolutely anything happen, what would it be?If there were no challenges standing in your way, where would you go? With absolutely nothing holding you back, what would your life become?It's easy to get so caught upin pushing against your limitations that you start seeing yourselfsolely in terms of those limitations. Yet you are so very much more.Instead of identifying yourself in relation to the challenges you face, dig deeper and find the real person inside. For the truth is, you exist apart from any challenge or limitation, and it is a powerful exerciseto get solidly in touch with who you are.Yes, there will always be obstacles and limiting factors. And the best way to get beyond them is by knowing that they do not define

you.Imagine a world with no limitations, and discover who you are in such a world. One by one, the challenges will fade in the distance as you express the limitless vision that is yours to live.~Ralph Marston Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Cheryl Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.