RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone (Announcement)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Warm hug and welcome Tasha..

Blessing to you.. and enjoy all the love we can share..

My name is ~Karma..

And it so nice to have you here..

Love to you

~Karma

--- In , tasha e <happypills1980@...>

wrote:

>

> hello this is tasha nice to meet all of you hope to talk more

>

> ---------------------------------

> Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

homepage.

>

A warm welcome to Kachina & Tasha...I am fairly new here too & still

settling in...look forward to getting to know you better...Blessings

of Love & Light to all! :-)

>

>

> Hello Family,

> Good day to all of you,

> I proudly come to announce great news.

> Our dear friend Kachina has Joined our Family here.

>

> For those that do not know, Kachina is a well respected and love friend

> of ours over Myspace ,

> and also a talented and gifted Channeler and Astrologer.

>

> Kachina will be also moderating this group and also organizing some of

> the new Courses /Study groups

> about Astrology , Telepathy , and many other interesting subjects.

> Here is her URL over Myspace:

>

> Kachina Myspace page <http://www.myspace.com/angel_voice%20%20>

>

> Please receive Our dear Kachina with Open arms, she is one of my great

> personal friends and I just want to share her with all of you.

>

> Namaste,

> Love and respect to all

> Liane

>

Hello my Family, Here I am again...I came to announce that I will start posting some techniques and information on specific technical terms for some of the Classes we are intending to start here.They will have a Titles Like : Basic Concepts : Basic Techniques : Basis TerminologyIf you want to , in certain point in time to be part of the Courses and Group studies,Please feel free to ask questions, either here on this forum or Privately.There will be many of our members that are willing to mentor others through this process.We are all learning and sharing here, we will share and help with what we know, so do not be bashful to ask anything. I hope you all are having a great day...Much love,Liane

• 1 month later...

Hugs to you and your family hon. I'll keep you in my prayers. I am also on the west coast in California.

The storms are due to hit us as well.

May you stay safe.

hugs

In a message dated 1/4/2008 10:04:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, butterflygris@... writes:

How are you all today?

I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days... Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers. Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts... Here is the repost from the Weather Channel: Dangerous storm impacting the West

Active weather began yesterday across the Western States with 80 mph winds over parts of the Cascades, a 117 mph wind report from the Sierra, and nearly a foot of snow over some northern California Mountains. Today, the strongest in a series of storm systems is plowing into the West, with its impacts spreading far inland to the Rockies this weekend. Potentially historic snowfall, flooding rains, and winds gusts to well over 100 mph are possible. Rain is becoming widespread and heavy from coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest through western California. Flash flooding is likely along the entire California coast. Across California from north of Los Angeles to the Oregon border, damagingly strong wind gusts will range from between 50 and 65 mph at the lowest elevations to as high as between 150 and 200 mph at the ridge tops of the Sierra. Strong and damaging winds will also impact western Washington and most of Oregon, where winds could gust over 60 mph. Swells along the Washington, Oregon and northern California coasts will peak between 30 and 35 feet overnight and high surf warnings have been issued. Snow and damaging wind will increase through interior parts of the West this weekend, impacting Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and the Colorado Rockies. Several feet of snow could fall at the higher elevations with wind gusts to over 70 or 80 mph.

Namaste **~RaK~** Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.