RemedySpot.com

Update on Car

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved HH Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved Soul family !! I hope all is well with you. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did, but as usual I ate way to much oh well. Now for the point of my this e-mail on Friday I recieved a check from the Insurance Company YIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE !!! So now all that's left to do is make arrangements with the insurance company to get a rental car and to get my car fixed. It should take about 3 or 4 days to get my car fixed. So tomorrow besides work I have to call the insurance company to arrange for getting a rental and then call the shop where I'm going to be getting my car fixed,etc.

Thinking of you all and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart prayers !!! Thank you all so very much for all your loving advice,support,thoughts prayers, etc !! They are all truly appreciated. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words, and I love you all so very much !! Sending you all love,hugs,prayers blessings !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo