RemedySpot.com

Fwd: FW: Kincaid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With lots of love, Cheryl 2007 May God bless you !!!! "Accept everything about yourself, I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end, no apologies, no regrets." ( I hope the rain shows in the picture!! ) One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main streetsof town, taking those extra precautions necessary when the roads are wet and slick.Suddenly, my daughter, Aspen, spoke up from her relaxed position in her seat. "Dad, I'm thinking of something."This announcement usually meant she had been pondering somefact for a while, and was now ready to expound all that her six-year-old mind haddiscovered. I was eager to hear."What are you thinking?" I asked. "The rain! ;" she began, "is like sin, and the windshieldwipers are like God wiping our sins away."After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond. "That's really good, Aspen."Then my curiosity broke in. How far would this little girl takethis revelation? So I asked... "Do you notice how the rain keeps on coming? What does that tell you?" Aspen didn! 't hesitate one moment with

her answer:"We keep on sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us."I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on.Isn't it distressing to know that when you forward this messageyou will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe,or what they will think of you for sending it to them. Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me.In order to see the rainbow, you must first endure some rain. Cheryl

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.