RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Loved Ones @ Cheryl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sister Cheryl; First, thank you for your compliments on my latest works. I write spontaniously, and never know what will result until the final sentence. I get an idea or make up a scenerio and just go with it. As vfor the sickness... this is what keeps me going. It is releasing of the self and accepting that no one alone is "picked on" by the universe. I know no one who is free from some form of suffering. The fact that I have had (and probably will have more) incidents happen, and then the reminder that there are countless others who are much worse, this is where my inner strength comes from. In our darkest saddest moments, we are never alone. The others are out of sight and sound, but their endless forms of sickness and suffering are very much there. Another thing I do is never pray for myself. Never. Instead I wish others to be free from their distresses and being careful to say this without any ego- the universe

repays sincerity and loving kindness with the same. So by leaving ourself out of any prayers, we are being taken care of also. This is the way it works. LIke a boomerang, what we throw out is what comes back to us. Everytime I say "ouch" someone... no, many others are screaming at that very moment. I never forget this. I aspire this helps you cope with what afflicts you and what may come tomorrow. Warmth and Light, Randy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.