RemedySpot.com

can you help me please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im very sorry to bother any of you. please accept my apologies. I need to know something. Ok Im asking some questions below. I dont know what is going on but easier to ask anonymously here then to ask my family or doctor.. If you think Im crazy..Tell me and I will go to doctor..These are just some of the things that are happening with me.. and Im having more and more as time goes by.. now I am embarrased, maybe you will think Im flakey. Maybe Im over tired but with rest I still experience things. Months ago I asked the universe for whatever it would have for me.. That i was opened and trusted completely.

thank you for any insight or advice...

blessings, Birdi (groovin60schic)

Im having sorta like memories of some of my past lives.. Just bits and pieces.

But i know that these are real, memory or not because it's like when I see it, Im in the present because i can smell the things there... or sometimes it feels like i was just there yesterday---- After years of being single and commited to it. I sorta have a desire to find my twin flame (now this terrifies me because I never wanted to get in a relationship again)--Im even feeling even closer to my pets... like maybe we have a connection thru eternity----

sometimes i am so tired then have bursts of energy---or cant sleep-- sometimes i have this blurry vision & periods of dizziness or feeling out of sync. Then I moments of supreme joy and peace.. also sometimes see colors around people...but one person I saw nothing but dark--black around him.. what was that about????----------even more clairvoyant..I have vision or see things that are going on with some people, people i dont know that well...and seeing those and talking to who have previouly passed away---------------- I saw a real Angel, I have seen angels before. But this one was right next to me. Im seeing spirit being walk from room to room where the kids sleep at night.. Like they are on patrol.-----and sometimes when I pray for people I can see their insides like their blood vessels and organs and muscles--

----Ive been majorly drawing bounderies with those who have been abusive to me in the past-----sometimes I have this sense of impendingness or dread-----VIVID dreams-----sometimes my heart races or my back hurts even worse than usual- enough for now

myspace.com/groovin60schic

love, blessings and respect

**************************************See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)