RemedySpot.com

simply, the present moment - Agincourt to Maui

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Simply, the present moment

Today's graphic is created (with permission) from photos shared by Sky Coe at: www.heartofmaui.com

The mandala was created from the photo of Skye's Basic Chakra tumbled set

The photo of Agincourt reef used in the background was found at:

http://www.underwaterplanet.com/Oz%20Report%202.htm

The last three months I've had the full time care of my three grandchildren so time for "me" has been very scarce.

There's been very little time for computer activities,

I enjoy sharing thoughts with each of you. Whatever the circumstances which has created the lull in our communication I do share and send love to each of you every day in my thoughts. Everything has a reason far greater than the one our logical mind allows us to know. Sometimes we never know why. Sometimes we just need to accept and take the next step each morning in faith that we are walking the right path for ourself, right now. If something (anything) else is meant to be, then we just need to trust that the 'something' else will come along and show us The Way.

The graphic I've created for this post is compiled from another of Skye Coe's beautiful chakra sets. I added the outcome of the Mandala to the photo of Agincourt Reef here in Australia. The energy of Maui combines with the beauty of the reef. My intent was to symbolise the linking of all people.

Maui is in a time zone which is 21 hours behind the time zone in which I live. Here as I type it's Sunday morning the 9th of December 2007 for me, while in Maui it would still be early Saturday morning. Hard to imagine that almost a whole day is gone for me and yet still to happen for those in another time zone.

Agincourt Reef is off shore on the eastern coast in the Far north of Queensland Australia. Raise your eyes slightly north from Agincourt and look straight ahead and we would almost bump into one another across the Pacific Ocean we share.

It was at Agincourt Reef that I first 'met' ~ Chase the Wind. Chase the Wind is not a regular guide for me but visits now and again with a short message, usually about or for someone close to me in the physical.

That day in January 2000 when I sat on a pontoon at Agincourt Reef, the sea was much as it is in the photos I share in today's graphic. The sky and sea were so blue the colours merged into a light of peace and serenity. The catamaran which took us to the reef carried about 200 people. To sit, with feet dangling in the water while fish swim to meet you, in waters so clear you feel as those your eyes are meeting the bottom of the ocean, is an experience I am pleased to have enjoyed. 200 people plus staff and yet the feeling of being totally alone was breathtaking. From where I sat I could see my daughter, with her daughter swimming amongst the fish in water so clear it was like looking through glass. January in this climate is extremely hot. It's the off-tourist season because of the steamy heat. The tourists like to visit Queensland in our 'winter' time when the climate is much more agreeable to those folk used to 'cold' weather. As I sat at Agincourt Reef, I could feel a breeze and could see 'visions' of life to come. I could hear words from other dimensions as Chase the Wind told me of a life's journey for a beloved family member. In my mind I can travel at any time into the peace and serenity of that day in that space at Agincourt Reef.

In creating the graphic I share with you today it is my wish that you too may feel the balance of peace and serenity.

Imagine sitting somewhere in the Pacific Ocean allowing the breeze to brush your face.

Know that all the age old wisdom of the sea is present to assist your thoughts.

The energy of the indigenous people of Maui and Australia combine to bring you into heart balance.

The breath of the land and sea combine to bring you the realisation of the soul's journey through the heart.

the message is simple

be in joy

for it's Simply, the present moment

from Gaele Arnott from here in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday the 9th December, 2007

it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul

Namaste

Todays graphic was created by Gaele in PSP IX

should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

http://www.cosmicevolution.org/whoisGaeleArnott.html

http://www.medical-intuitives.net/garnott.htm

the midi playing is : Born on angels wings

The Peace Candle

I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.

Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.

Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Evolution is a leap in consciousness

The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality."Simply the Present Moment" © Gaele Arnott* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and graphic shared with you. If you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

Wo Oh Ni Ai

I Love You