RemedySpot.com

Lightworker Alert for Dec. 10 ( from another group)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

Hello Dear Lightworkers:My Higher Self has alerted me this day to a powerful opportunity to bring through the positive changes we have so long been working toward.

We can bring these powerful new changes through between now and Christ Mass, as a Christ Mass present to the entire world. These changes are poised and ready to emerge

with only a few self serving individuals and corporations still in resistance.By intensifying our visualizations , especially during the

12:12 gate of transformation coming up, we can dissolve these last pockets of fear and insure a Merry Christmas for all.

What a blessing, dear Lightworkers, to be on the verge of such a benevolent breakthrough and have the joyful opportunity to assist in the birth!

Petal to the metal, dear Lights of the World:Visualization to Uplift Mass Consciousness and Gaia

Visualize your

Higher Self above you as a Golden Sphere of Light

.. Allow that Pure Unconditional Love to flow through you as

Golden Light to the center of the Earth. Visualize a ball of light at the center of the Earth which connects to every person on Earth. This is the collective subconsciousness of humanity.

Send that

Higher Self Golden Light into the ball of light at the center of the Earth, illuminating the ball with

Pure Unconditional Love. See the

Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love radiating out from the Ball of Light in all directions, north, south, east, west, above, below, and see the Earth radiant in

Golden Light.You are, in fact, embracing the collective consciousness of humanity and Gaia, our Beloved Hostess, in a giant hug of

Pure Unconditional Love.

While flowing the Golden Light

, tell Gaia and all humanity, with feeling: We are All One. I Love You! Frequently throughout your day, visualize the

Pure Unconditional Love flowing from your

Higher Self through you to Gaia and mass consciousness humanity and repeat with feeling the Supreme Mantra

We are All One. I Love You! Do this as often as possible throughout the day. Dear Lightworkers, you are the Perfect

Higher Self Love that banishes all fear!

Christ Mass Season is really in honor, not of an enlightened individual who lived 2000 years ago, but of the Christ, or Higher Self Within us all, that lives today, this moment!

What better time, friends, to give yourself or another the gift of a fully open Higher Self Channel? I have a state of the art CD designed to do just that.

Unity with your Higher Self CD: http://www.heavenly-light.us/uniyouhigself.htm

Pure Unconditional Love is the Answer

No matter What the problem! Shine your Light, dear Lightworkers of the world, for all to see and to be.

You are each a Living Miracle of Love!

Let's share our Love this Christ Mass Season at the Lightworkers Forum. http://www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/heaven

We are All One. I Love

You!Blessings of Light and Love,

Wisdom ParadiseHigher Self Awakener &

Teacher of Universal LawFort Lauderdale, Florida954-523-4814

Heavenly Light EmporiumEnlightenment & Financial Freedom for All

http://www.heavenly-light.us

We are All One. Love One Another!