RemedySpot.com

can you help me please ( to groovin60schic)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear, I believe you, I believe those past lives memories are very real, and they usually come spontaneously when we are in certain way working through the same issues in the present life. As you may know ( and this is not a believe pertaining to one Religion ONLY)We came here to work out our Karmas, and loads of emotions,feelings and desires.When we face some of the same situations we previously experienced, we activated the memories cells,they can come back in the form of dreams, or even visions.About the twin flames, We do have twins, the other side of our souls are not a product of fantasies or surreal dreams. They exist. For most of Us, nonetheless, The Reunion with our original twin is not an option and it may be extremely rare. We can have many Soul mates, souls that we our companions during many lives, and they may even be created in the same spur of the Divine creation of the Soul groups. We find easily souls that you can classify as Karmic souls, and sometimes those seems like The soul mates, but they usually bring about with intensity many of our previous "debts" and heavy karmic loads. The Re-union with the Twin flame has as ultimate goal , the re-union with the consciousness of God.When the Original Flame can regroup again, a both parts have to be free of all the karmic obligations, and they can actually amplify the divine energy of creation, expanding the Cosmic plan. We can have a long rewarding relationship with a Soul mate with the blessings that comes from the heart of your twin flame, this way, your twin allows that soul to give you, in this life period, all the love, care and companionship he/she would give to you themselves. The soul mate/partner is then able to anchor the energy of the twin and help you deal with the many challenges we face as Spiritual beings living a human existence.I sincerely hope I helped a little with all those explanations. I see you are a sensitive soul, and The good thing is, we here , we do not think you are crazy, and you are definitely not ALONE. I will publish some exercices about how to deal with past lives memories, which is basically how to deal with memory cells. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask, this is what I understood about what you did ask, If somebody else has more comments, please feel free to complement my notes. In much respect and trust,Liane>> Im very sorry to bother any of you. please accept my apologies. I need to > know something. Ok Im asking some questions below. I dont know what is going on > but easier to ask anonymously here then to ask my family or doctor.. If you > think Im crazy..Tell me and I will go to doctor..These are just some of the > things that are happening with me.. and Im having more and more as time goes by.. > now I am embarrased, maybe you will think Im flakey. Maybe Im over tired but > with rest I still experience things. Months ago I asked the universe for > whatever it would have for me.. That i was opened and trusted completely.> thank you for any insight or advice...> blessings, Birdi (groovin60schic)> > Im having sorta like memories of some of my past lives.. Just bits and > pieces.> But i know that these are real, memory or not because it's like when I see > it, Im in the present because i can smell the things there... or sometimes it > feels like i was just there yesterday---- After years of being single and > commited to it. I sorta have a desire to find my twin flame (now this terrifies me > because I never wanted to get in a relationship again)--Im even feeling even > closer to my pets... like maybe we have a connection thru eternity----> sometimes i am so tired then have bursts of energy---or cant sleep-- > sometimes i have this blurry vision & periods of dizziness or feeling out of sync. > Then I moments of supreme joy and peace.. also sometimes see colors around > people...but one person I saw nothing but dark--black around him.. what was that > about????----------even more clairvoyant..I have vision or see things that are > going on with some people, people i dont know that well...and seeing those and > talking to who have previouly passed away---------------- I saw a real Angel, > I have seen angels before. But this one was right next to me. Im seeing spirit > being walk from room to room where the kids sleep at night.. Like they are on > patrol.-----and sometimes when I pray for people I can see their insides like > their blood vessels and organs and muscles--> ----Ive been majorly drawing bounderies with those who have been abusive to > me in the past-----sometimes I have this sense of impendingness or > dread-----VIVID dreams-----sometimes my heart races or my back hurts even worse than > usual- enough for now> > > > > > > > myspace.com/groovin60schic > love, blessings and respect> > > > > > > > > **************************************> See AOL's top rated recipes > (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)>