RemedySpot.com

Whispering What Your Soul Screams & Butterfly Dreams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Whispering What Your Soul ScreamsWinter kisses every lifetime,With the patience of tomorrow,To sweeten the coming springtime,Daring you to rise above sorrow.Much of life is lived in preparation, Wittling your soul to its core,Trials of simplicity's temptation,Taking that one last step more.This is what we are meant to learn,The lessons of painful transcendence,To find the light that makes you burn,To declare your own independence.So count with me your given gifts,And everyday chase your dreams,Faithful as the sand of chance shifts,Whispering what your soul screams.

********************Butterfly DreamsMoonlight banishes my darkness,As I transform from what seems,Fluttering on the wind to oneness,Lifting hope to our glorious extremes.Sunrise banishes our restlessness,So to cocoon images for daydreams,And turn our loneliness to oneness,Our whispers to their winged screams.Tonight, we dance in sacred lightness,Balancing destiny on silver moonbeams,Our love blazing, a beacon of pureness,Carrying us home to our butterfly dreams.© bartolucianoGreat gift ideas ;)www.bartoluciano.com/OrderDiscounts.htmlPoet Bartoluciano on MySpace