RemedySpot.com

Hello everybody

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Emma,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope that Eloi's treatment goes very quickly for both of you! Best of luck as he receives his helmet on Sunday.

Do you know that there is also a Spanish speaking plagiocephaly group on ?

Warm wishes,

-mom to Aidan

STARband 08/26/03

Grand Rapids, MI

-----Original Message-----From: Emma Mongay Herreros [mailto:luis_emma1@...]Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:40 AMPlagiocephaly Subject: hello everybodyHello to all My name is Emma and I am from Barcelona (Spain) my small son Eloi that has 7 months has plagiocefalia posicional. The Dr.Pinyot treats him in the center that has Cranial Tecnologies in Spain. Next Sunday they will place him the band, I hope everything goes well and that the problem is solved in little time. Alone he/she wanted to make you know that you are not alone in this problem of our children, we are from all over the world people and here neither pay us a lot of attention the pediatricians, for that reason there am me solidary with you and I have signed in the petition that you make to the authorities of your country. We have also made a letter to request to our authorities that make us a little but of case, and we are picking up signatures. Sorry, but I don't speak English very well many kisses Emma Mom of EloiFor more plagio info

Welcome to the group. I see you have received great replies so i wont repeat what they have already said.

Angie and Jenna(STARband grad 1/21/03)

hello everybody

Hello to all My name is Emma and I am from Barcelona (Spain) my small son Eloi that has 7 months has plagiocefalia posicional. The Dr.Pinyot treats him in the center that has Cranial Tecnologies in Spain. Next Sunday they will place him the band, I hope everything goes well and that the problem is solved in little time. Alone he/she wanted to make you know that you are not alone in this problem of our children, we are from all over the world people and here neither pay us a lot of attention the pediatricians, for that reason there am me solidary with you and I have signed in the petition that you make to the authorities of your country. We have also made a letter to request to our authorities that make us a little but of case, and we are picking up signatures. Sorry, but I don't speak English very well many kisses Emma Mom of EloiFor more plagio info

Hola Emma and Eloi,

That is the extent of my Spanish. Your English is wonderful. Welcome to the group. Cranial Technologies is wonderful. My daughter goes to one of their clinics in North Carolina.

I am assuming you already survived the casting session. The rest is easy in comparison. Let us know when Eloi gets his band and if we can answer any questions.

and na

hello everybody

Hello to all My name is Emma and I am from Barcelona (Spain) my small son Eloi that has 7 months has plagiocefalia posicional. The Dr.Pinyot treats him in the center that has Cranial Tecnologies in Spain. Next Sunday they will place him the band, I hope everything goes well and that the problem is solved in little time. Alone he/she wanted to make you know that you are not alone in this problem of our children, we are from all over the world people and here neither pay us a lot of attention the pediatricians, for that reason there am me solidary with you and I have signed in the petition that you make to the authorities of your country. We have also made a letter to request to our authorities that make us a little but of case, and we are picking up signatures. Sorry, but I don't speak English very well many kisses Emma Mom of EloiFor more plagio info

• 4 years later...

I am a new member here.

My name is Shanta r Catrin

Some call me Shanta r and some Catrin.

Shanta r is my spiritual name and I

prefer this name.

I´m from Hamburg in Germany.

I´m a natural healer.

Working with Reiki, Spiritual healing,

Kinesiologie...and a lot of other wonderful

helpers.

I trust in prayer and healing with prayer

and in healing humanity.

I am mother of a 20 year old son.

And living in divorce at the moment.

I´m sorry if I had been unpolite, but

I didn´t mention that it´s use here to make

an introduction.

First day I received 60 or 70 email from Humanity Healing

and it was a little shock and like a mountain to read them,

because my English is not perfect.

So I put them all to a special place to read them later. :)

So may be I´ve missed some important information.

Sorry.

Your new friend

Shanta r