RemedySpot.com

Hello Family!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Blessed Family, I am so excited and I have great news for all! We just got invited to be a permanent co host for a Sunday program ona Real Radio station In Phoenix , Arizona. We are going to have a spot for one whole hour,once a month,where we have the space to promote , not only our projects, but also our members and their services. I am so excited and I really think this is the best thing that could have happened to us, because we can start a new real phase for all of US.I just want to share this with you all.Congratulation to all of you,I know, we have been working hard and our efforts are being recognized.. Much love and respect to all.Liane

Hi Liane,

This is great news. What station is it? A friend of mine has a station where they talk about metaphysics, etc. If it's not Shirley's station, I could possibly hook the group up!

I still want to be part of the team. Please let me know what you need/want me to do.

From: butterflygris@...Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:07:24 +0000Subject: [] Hello Family!

My Blessed Family, I am so excited and I have great news for all! We just got invited to be a permanent co host for a Sunday program ona Real Radio station In Phoenix , Arizona. We are going to have a spot for one whole hour,once a month,where we have the space to promote , not only our projects, but also our members and their services. I am so excited and I really think this is the best thing that could have happened to us, because we can start a new real phase for all of US.I just want to share this with you all.Congratulation to all of you,I know, we have been working hard and our efforts are being recognized.. Much love and respect to all.Liane

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

Oh my many congratulations to you my friend !!!!!! Blessed Be Anastasia <butterflygris@...> wrote: My Blessed Family, I am so excited and I have great news for all! We just got invited to be a permanent co host for a Sunday program ona Real Radio station In Phoenix ,

Arizona. We are going to have a spot for one whole hour,once a month,where we have the space to promote , not only our projects, but also our members and their services. I am so excited and I really think this is the best thing that could have happened to us, because we can start a new real phase for all of US.I just want to share this with you all.Congratulation to all of you,I know, we have been working hard and our efforts are being recognized.. Much love and respect to all.Liane Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Awesome news Liane!

Love and hugs, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/13/2008 1:32:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eirepriestess@... writes:

Oh my many congratulations to you my friend !!!!!!

Blessed Be

Anastasia <butterflygrisgmail> wrote:

Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.