RemedySpot.com

Sharing a poem from a friend

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prelude; This is a friend named Larissa (Lara) who lives in Russia. We have been in contact for a few years now. Her english is very poor so do not focus on the wording here, but the overall message/subject. This is a briliantly composed work lacking only proper english arrangement. In the times passed, me and her would chat on messenger with voice and she would read me poetry in russian. I did not understand a single word, yet it was still a beautiful experience. I aspire that everyone here enjoys this work as deeply as I did, and I also responded with a poem back to her.. it will be my next post here (smiles). -Randy *** *** *** Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 04:10:51 +0000 (GMT)From: wintergale bliss <wintergale_bliss@...>Subject: my poem to

youjqpublic_59@... Dear Randy,Thank you for lovely letter, only tonight i realise i am ready to answer you back.I wrote a poem a few min ago. sending you as fresh as piece of cake.Enjoy... To all poets Memorandum While seeking muse and inspiration, We catching glances from behind. We living dreams, which often brings us The sadness and brutality of lies. Who lying first, the poet or the physicist, Why do we need to drink some bodys thoughts, some bodys life? How to resist magnetic force of people, whom we allowed open hearts? Teach me maestro, how to live reality, when in my head I flying in the sky? Tell me where I can find mortality to live beyond my physicality? Do not open your arms for me; I only bring sadness to you, Do not open your mouth; I will tell you my life to you, Do not try to kiss me; I can't answer you back, Only keep me in your deepest shell of your heart. Remember poet, the humans choosing real life, Your power has only life of mouth to live, Your lovers kissing someone else already Allowed you to free yourself

forever… From dogmas, flirt, seduction and your own dreams. Lara

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.