RemedySpot.com

Give Me a Moment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Give Me a Moment To die with Heaven's asurance; exhaling my final breath in graceful gratitude... Such a beautiful picture locked securely in my heart's mind. Give me a moment, a moment in time and make it real. Let my hands move like feathers across your face. I will read and memorize every precious delicate feature far more indepth than that of any blind man's ability. The texture of your hair. The curves which form your lips and your smile. Even the color of your eyes will be felt. Yes, even this. Let my ears hear your heartbeat. Instantly, I will become it's prisoner. Willingly subdued by the rhythm, knowing that you allowed me to listen to the core of your life force and your soul becomes bared to my senses. Overwhelming and beautiful. Far far beyond any words I could draw for you on paper or in the clouds. Let us spend time in silence with a flower surrounded audience. Our eyes, our expressions, our sighs will exchange eloquent poetry, surreal to everything and everyone (even the flowers), yet you and I alone will understand perfectly. The universe will vanish or surrender and become us. Either way, who cares? Such a trivial matter. So,

precious one, I have given you a glimpse of the picture I carry- It is you in vivid color, and my definition of Heaven pure. Eternity is here and now, so in this perspective, give me a moment, a moment in time and make it real. Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.