RemedySpot.com

Welcome all our new Members! Hello dear Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone, I want to welcome our new members of Today. This is a group that is very proud to stick together, sharing experiences and love and friendship.Please make yourself at home. When you feel the time is right, please introduce yourself to the group,start posting, ask for healing prayers , ask questions or share a joke, article, or an opinion. We need some volunteers for many activities , if you master some healing art, and feel that you can share, please feel free to offer training , or be a mentor, or chair one of the study groups. Our Dear Dave had offered Classes on Reiki 1, 2 and 3 to all the members that are interested.. Dave is Reiki Dave Our Dear Cheryl, Senegalady she agreed to chair the support group for Ascension symptoms over the NING network. Cheryl can be found at Cheryl If you have an idea for groups that you may be interested on monitoring/ or be the Chairman, please let us know... I was thinking about Indigos (high vibrational humans), Mass meditation Projects. The possibilities are unlimited, if you want to have the list of ideas, please contact me. Tomorrow I will be also releasing our new website called... Humanity Healing "family Videos" so if you want to upload your video as a collection of our videos, please let me know, I will give you the password so anyone of our members can do it, that will be a blast... Don't forget that Dave also offers instructional Videos in how to make your own inspirational videos, check out his youtube for that. I have many more announcements but I feel I can be overwhelming sometimes...lol Much love and respect to all, LianeP.S: Please people answer the poll, it is important for the next projects...

Liane, how does this work? Do I go set up the group in Ning or is the group already there? I already registered so that's taken care of.

Our Dear Cheryl, Senegalady she agreed to chair the support group for Ascension symptoms over the NING network.

Love and hugs, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyor email me at Senegalady@...

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/9/2008 1:51:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, butterflygris@... writes:

Our Dear Cheryl, Senegalady she agreed to chair the support group for Ascension symptoms over the NING network. Cheryl can be found at Cheryl Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.