RemedySpot.com

Dear Friend, sorry my brother's account was hacked...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Grrrrrrrrrrr, argh, lol... Hello, dear friend! My account has been compromised/hacked due to someone hacking into my brother's account. I do not feel you will have any problems for I reported it immediately and my account is being deleted as I write this message to you. I guess some people have nothing better to do on New Year's Eve. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and if you have been sent mail that is offensive, please know it is NOT me. I feel you may not have been affected but with deleting my account,

I will have to delete my address that is above also. The address is: ladymoonswhispers@... and is one to please not use any further in case of hackers. I have another addy I will send you my information. I am not including it in this email for the hackers may read this before my account is fully deleted. I will add you to my new contact list and messenger list ASAP. I again apologize for this on this New Year's Eve but feel I needed to let you know for it just happened at 2:00 am last night and I wish no further incidents from these hackers for your friendship and caring mean alot to me! I truly do hope you have a great new year!! I will be in touch with my new addy very, very soon

today! Namaste, Luna HUGS!!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.