RemedySpot.com

A Most Special Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a pc penpal and we have communicated and become very close over the last couple years. Friday I promised that over the weekend I would write her a poem, so saying this, these words are "real" and not imagination as usual. She practices dharma so there are a few Buddhist overtones here as necessary. I know the outcome; she will be flattered and humbled. Let it be known that I kept my promise. Enjoy. One Remaining Footstep Click Click. The mechanical pencil awakens in my hand. I can sense how a god feels creating life... Life. Life in the singular aspect. There is no you, nor an I. Even the word together falls short in defining the absolute super glued harmony of our thoughts and wishes. Our adventures and misadventures. The inevitablr inevitabality that our constant eclipsing karmas were predestined to someday collide. The firework show announcement of oneness fulfilled. Life. The journey has ended. The journey has just begun. In the mindset attached to the human body, tomorrows are not guaranteed, so someday's concept becomes very shaky and unstable. Fragile, uncertain. An ice cube in the sun aspiring to become a snowman. We, in our distant oneness have been there and done that. Our hope chests overflow with battle scars and withered flowers from long forgotten occasions. So many things shared. Lessons learned. Life. Click Click. (more pencil lead) The war is over and we won. Right in front of our faces, chiseled into the cosmos for all realms and existences to see, is the validation stamp that together, we are to claim, to acknowledge and accept our justly earned now, and our eternity. Since beginningless time, the map was being drawn. Our embrace- X marks the spot. Life. All remaining barriers are trivial obstacles compared to footsteps eons before now. I have never seen your face, yet I know your every inch. The spider silk hair of your arms. Birthmarks and dimples. Your little round toes. Tickle tickle. On black and white paper I read your words, and through them I know your voice. It rings clearly and beautiful like a Sunday morning churchbell. Worship is starting. Life. Then comes the matter of distance. Physical distance apart. It has narrowed, funneled down from the whole universe, to now only the other side of this one world. Sleeping on my bedroom's east side brings you ten feet nearer. Sad yet patient with my limitations. We have traveled so long, so far, and in the spectrum of it all, one remaining footstep is all that keeps us from Heaven. The Pureland. Death not necessary. Life. Upon Amitabha's light. Upon my prayers and heartbeats. Upon firefly wings. Choose your mode of transportation and let the story end. Let the story begin. All that we have manifested. What we have created. Life. -Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Randy, this is beautiful. This will most certainly be special for your friend. Love to you,Stef>> I have a pc penpal and we have communicated and become very close over the last couple years. Friday I promised that over the weekend I would write her a poem, so saying this, these words are "real" and not imagination as usual. She practices dharma so there are a few Buddhist overtones here as necessary. I know the outcome; she will be flattered and humbled. Let it be known that I kept my promise. Enjoy.> > > > One Remaining Footstep> > > > Click Click.> The mechanical pencil> awakens in my hand.> I can sense how a god feels> creating life...> > Life.> Life in the singular aspect.> There is no you,> nor an I.> Even the word together> falls short in defining> the absolute> super glued harmony> of our thoughts and wishes.> Our adventures and misadventures.> The inevitablr inevitabality> that our constant eclipsing karmas> were predestined to someday collide.> The firework show announcement> of oneness fulfilled.> Life.> > The journey has ended.> The journey has just begun.> In the mindset attached> to the human body,> tomorrows are not guaranteed,> so someday's concept> becomes very shaky and unstable.> Fragile, uncertain.> An ice cube in the sun> aspiring to become a snowman.> We, in our distant oneness> have been there> and done that.> Our hope chests overflow> with battle scars> and withered flowers> from long forgotten occasions.> So many things shared.> Lessons learned.> Life.> > Click Click.> (more pencil lead)> > The war is over> and we won.> Right in front of our faces,> chiseled into the cosmos> for all realms and existences to see,> is the validation stamp> that together,> we are to claim,> to acknowledge and accept> our justly earned> now, and our eternity.> Since beginningless time,> the map was being drawn.> Our embrace-> X marks the spot.> Life.> > All remaining barriers> are trivial obstacles> compared to footsteps> eons before now.> I have never seen your face,> yet I know your every inch.> The spider silk hair of your arms.> Birthmarks and dimples.> Your little round toes.> Tickle tickle.> On black and white paper> I read your words,> and through them> I know your voice.> It rings clearly and beautiful> like a Sunday morning churchbell.> Worship is starting.> Life.> > Then comes the matter> of distance.> Physical distance apart.> It has narrowed,> funneled down> from the whole universe,> to now only> the other side> of this one world.> Sleeping on my bedroom's east side> brings you ten feet nearer.> Sad yet patient> with my limitations.> We have traveled so long,> so far,> and in the spectrum of it all,> one remaining footstep> is all that keeps us> from Heaven.> The Pureland.> Death not necessary.> Life.> > Upon Amitabha's light.> Upon my prayers and heartbeats.> Upon firefly wings.> Choose your mode of transportation> and let the story end.> Let the story begin.> All that we have manifested.> What we have created.> Life.> > > > -Randy> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration this poem carries.

Love and Peace,

> >

> > I have a pc penpal and we have communicated and become very close

over

> the last couple years. Friday I promised that over the weekend I would

> write her a poem, so saying this, these words are " real " and not

> imagination as usual. She practices dharma so there are a few Buddhist

> overtones here as necessary. I know the outcome; she will be flattered

> and humbled. Let it be known that I kept my promise. Enjoy.

> >

> >

> >

> > One Remaining Footstep

> >

> >

> >

> > Click Click.

> > The mechanical pencil

> > awakens in my hand.

> > I can sense how a god feels

> > creating life...

> >

> > Life.

> > Life in the singular aspect.

> > There is no you,

> > nor an I.

> > Even the word together

> > falls short in defining

> > the absolute

> > super glued harmony

> > of our thoughts and wishes.

> > Our adventures and misadventures.

> > The inevitablr inevitabality

> > that our constant eclipsing karmas

> > were predestined to someday collide.

> > The firework show announcement

> > of oneness fulfilled.

> > Life.

> >

> > The journey has ended.

> > The journey has just begun.

> > In the mindset attached

> > to the human body,

> > tomorrows are not guaranteed,

> > so someday's concept

> > becomes very shaky and unstable.

> > Fragile, uncertain.

> > An ice cube in the sun

> > aspiring to become a snowman.

> > We, in our distant oneness

> > have been there

> > and done that.

> > Our hope chests overflow

> > with battle scars

> > and withered flowers

> > from long forgotten occasions.

> > So many things shared.

> > Lessons learned.

> > Life.

> >

> > Click Click.

> > (more pencil lead)

> >

> > The war is over

> > and we won.

> > Right in front of our faces,

> > chiseled into the cosmos

> > for all realms and existences to see,

> > is the validation stamp

> > that together,

> > we are to claim,

> > to acknowledge and accept

> > our justly earned

> > now, and our eternity.

> > Since beginningless time,

> > the map was being drawn.

> > Our embrace-

> > X marks the spot.

> > Life.

> >

> > All remaining barriers

> > are trivial obstacles

> > compared to footsteps

> > eons before now.

> > I have never seen your face,

> > yet I know your every inch.

> > The spider silk hair of your arms.

> > Birthmarks and dimples.

> > Your little round toes.

> > Tickle tickle.

> > On black and white paper

> > I read your words,

> > and through them

> > I know your voice.

> > It rings clearly and beautiful

> > like a Sunday morning churchbell.

> > Worship is starting.

> > Life.

> >

> > Then comes the matter

> > of distance.

> > Physical distance apart.

> > It has narrowed,

> > funneled down

> > from the whole universe,

> > to now only

> > the other side

> > of this one world.

> > Sleeping on my bedroom's east side

> > brings you ten feet nearer.

> > Sad yet patient

> > with my limitations.

> > We have traveled so long,

> > so far,

> > and in the spectrum of it all,

> > one remaining footstep

> > is all that keeps us

> > from Heaven.

> > The Pureland.

> > Death not necessary.

> > Life.

> >

> > Upon Amitabha's light.

> > Upon my prayers and heartbeats.

> > Upon firefly wings.

> > Choose your mode of transportation

> > and let the story end.

> > Let the story begin.

> > All that we have manifested.

> > What we have created.

> > Life.

> >

> >

> >

> > -Randy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

>

That was great Randy! Thanks for sharing DeNiSe Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: I have a pc penpal and we have communicated and become very close over the last couple years. Friday I promised that over the weekend I would write her a poem, so saying this, these words are "real" and not imagination as usual. She practices dharma so there are a few Buddhist overtones here as necessary. I know

the outcome; she will be flattered and humbled. Let it be known that I kept my promise. Enjoy. One Remaining Footstep Click Click. The mechanical pencil awakens in my hand. I can sense how a god feels creating life... Life. Life in the singular aspect. There is no you, nor an I. Even the word together falls short in defining the absolute super glued harmony of our thoughts and wishes. Our adventures and misadventures. The inevitablr inevitabality that our constant eclipsing karmas were predestined to someday collide. The firework show announcement of oneness fulfilled. Life. The journey has ended. The journey has just begun. In the mindset attached to the human body, tomorrows are not guaranteed, so someday's concept becomes very shaky and unstable. Fragile, uncertain. An ice cube in the sun aspiring to become a snowman. We, in our distant oneness have been there and done that. Our hope chests overflow with battle scars and withered flowers from long forgotten occasions. So many things shared. Lessons learned. Life. Click Click. (more pencil lead) The war is over and we won. Right in front of our faces, chiseled into the cosmos for all realms and existences to see, is the validation stamp that together, we are to claim, to acknowledge and accept our justly earned now, and our eternity. Since beginningless time, the map was being drawn. Our embrace- X marks the spot. Life. All remaining barriers are trivial obstacles compared to footsteps eons before now. I have never seen your face, yet I know your every inch. The spider silk hair of your arms. Birthmarks and dimples. Your little round toes. Tickle tickle. On black and white paper I read your words, and through them I know your voice. It rings clearly and beautiful like a Sunday morning churchbell. Worship is starting. Life.

Then comes the matter of distance. Physical distance apart. It has narrowed, funneled down from the whole universe, to now only the other side of this one world. Sleeping on my bedroom's east side brings you ten feet nearer. Sad yet patient with my limitations. We have traveled so long, so far, and in the spectrum of it all, one remaining footstep is all that keeps us from Heaven. The Pureland. Death not necessary. Life. Upon Amitabha's light. Upon my prayers and heartbeats. Upon firefly wings. Choose your mode of transportation and let the story end. Let the story begin. All that we have

manifested. What we have created. Life. -Randy Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

My Dear Brother Randy,

This poem is without a doubt a poem of such excitement of a new

beginning as you eloquently said in your poem. It brings a smile to

my face and since you have written that these words are " real " as

opposed to your imagination writing them. *grin* This is a wonderful

gift for your pc penpal. Your words as always stir up many thoughts

and pictures for you paint with words as an artist does with paint on

their canvas! Again, beautiful, my brother!

Om mani padme hum, Sister Luna

>

> I have a pc penpal and we have communicated and become very close

over the last couple years. Friday I promised that over the weekend I

would write her a poem, so saying this, these words are " real " and

not imagination as usual. She practices dharma so there are a few

Buddhist overtones here as necessary. I know the outcome; she will be

flattered and humbled. Let it be known that I kept my promise. Enjoy.

>

>

>

> One Remaining Footstep

>

>

>

> Click Click.

> The mechanical pencil

> awakens in my hand.

> I can sense how a god feels

> creating life...

>

> Life.

> Life in the singular aspect.

> There is no you,

> nor an I.

> Even the word together

> falls short in defining

> the absolute

> super glued harmony

> of our thoughts and wishes.

> Our adventures and misadventures.

> The inevitablr inevitabality

> that our constant eclipsing karmas

> were predestined to someday collide.

> The firework show announcement

> of oneness fulfilled.

> Life.

>

> The journey has ended.

> The journey has just begun.

> In the mindset attached

> to the human body,

> tomorrows are not guaranteed,

> so someday's concept

> becomes very shaky and unstable.

> Fragile, uncertain.

> An ice cube in the sun

> aspiring to become a snowman.

> We, in our distant oneness

> have been there

> and done that.

> Our hope chests overflow

> with battle scars

> and withered flowers

> from long forgotten occasions.

> So many things shared.

> Lessons learned.

> Life.

>

> Click Click.

> (more pencil lead)

>

> The war is over

> and we won.

> Right in front of our faces,

> chiseled into the cosmos

> for all realms and existences to see,

> is the validation stamp

> that together,

> we are to claim,

> to acknowledge and accept

> our justly earned

> now, and our eternity.

> Since beginningless time,

> the map was being drawn.

> Our embrace-

> X marks the spot.

> Life.

>

> All remaining barriers

> are trivial obstacles

> compared to footsteps

> eons before now.

> I have never seen your face,

> yet I know your every inch.

> The spider silk hair of your arms.

> Birthmarks and dimples.

> Your little round toes.

> Tickle tickle.

> On black and white paper

> I read your words,

> and through them

> I know your voice.

> It rings clearly and beautiful

> like a Sunday morning churchbell.

> Worship is starting.

> Life.

>

> Then comes the matter

> of distance.

> Physical distance apart.

> It has narrowed,

> funneled down

> from the whole universe,

> to now only

> the other side

> of this one world.

> Sleeping on my bedroom's east side

> brings you ten feet nearer.

> Sad yet patient

> with my limitations.

> We have traveled so long,

> so far,

> and in the spectrum of it all,

> one remaining footstep

> is all that keeps us

> from Heaven.

> The Pureland.

> Death not necessary.

> Life.

>

> Upon Amitabha's light.

> Upon my prayers and heartbeats.

> Upon firefly wings.

> Choose your mode of transportation

> and let the story end.

> Let the story begin.

> All that we have manifested.

> What we have created.

> Life.

>

>

>

> -Randy

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>