RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone (Announcement)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How are you all today?

I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days...

Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers.

Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts...

Here is the repost from the Weather Channel:

Dangerous storm impacting the West

Active weather began yesterday across the Western States with 80 mph winds over parts of the Cascades, a 117 mph wind report from the Sierra, and nearly a foot of snow over some northern California Mountains.

Today, the strongest in a series of storm systems is plowing into the West, with its impacts spreading far inland to the Rockies this weekend. Potentially historic snowfall, flooding rains, and winds gusts to well over 100 mph are possible.

Rain is becoming widespread and heavy from coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest through western California. Flash flooding is likely along the entire California coast.

Across California from north of Los Angeles to the Oregon border, damagingly strong wind gusts will range from between 50 and 65 mph at the lowest elevations to as high as between 150 and 200 mph at the ridge tops of the Sierra. Strong and damaging winds will also impact western Washington and most of Oregon, where winds could gust over 60 mph.

Swells along the Washington, Oregon and northern California coasts will peak between 30 and 35 feet overnight and high surf warnings have been issued. Snow and damaging wind will increase through interior parts of the West this weekend, impacting Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and the Colorado Rockies. Several feet of snow could fall at the higher elevations with wind gusts to over 70 or 80 mph.

Namaste **~RaK~**

Better batten down the hatches, Liane! Be safe and warm.Love to you! <butterflygris@...> wrote: How are you all today? I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days... Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers. Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts... Here is the repost from the Weather Channel: Dangerous storm impacting the West Active

weather began yesterday across the Western States with 80 mph winds over parts of the Cascades, a 117 mph wind report from the Sierra, and nearly a foot of snow over some northern California Mountains. Today, the strongest in a series of storm systems is plowing into the West, with its impacts spreading far inland to the Rockies this weekend. Potentially historic snowfall, flooding rains, and winds gusts to well over 100 mph are possible. Rain is becoming widespread and heavy from coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest through western California. Flash flooding is likely along the entire California coast. Across California from north of Los Angeles to the Oregon border, damagingly strong wind gusts will range from between 50 and 65 mph at the lowest elevations to as high as between 150 and 200 mph at the ridge tops of the Sierra. Strong and damaging winds will also impact western Washington and most of Oregon, where winds could gust over 60 mph. Swells along the

Washington, Oregon and northern California coasts will peak between 30 and 35 feet overnight and high surf warnings have been issued. Snow and damaging wind will increase through interior parts of the West this weekend, impacting Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and the Colorado Rockies. Several feet of snow could fall at the higher elevations with wind gusts to over 70 or 80 mph. Namaste **~RaK~**

Peace, Love & Light ,Heidi Love and laughter are ambrosia for the soul...Savor every morsel you are blessed with in life.

Sending protective light your way!!!!Stay safe!Blessings,Trisha----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 1:03:56 PMSubject: [] Hello Everyone (Announcement)

How are you all today?

I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days...

Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers.

Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts...

Active weather began yesterday across the Western States with 80 mph winds over parts of the Cascades, a 117 mph wind report from the Sierra, and nearly a foot of snow over some northern California Mountains.

Today, the strongest in a series of storm systems is plowing into the West, with its impacts spreading far inland to the Rockies this weekend. Potentially historic snowfall, flooding rains, and winds gusts to well over 100 mph are possible.

Rain is becoming widespread and heavy from coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest through western California. Flash flooding is likely along the entire California coast.

Across California from north of Los Angeles to the Oregon border, damagingly strong wind gusts will range from between 50 and 65 mph at the lowest elevations to as high as between 150 and 200 mph at the ridge tops of the Sierra. Strong and damaging winds will also impact western Washington and most of Oregon, where winds could gust over 60 mph.

Swells along the Washington, Oregon and northern California coasts will peak between 30 and 35 feet overnight and high surf warnings have been issued. Snow and damaging wind will increase through interior parts of the West this weekend, impacting Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and the Colorado Rockies. Several feet of snow could fall at the higher elevations with wind gusts to over 70 or 80 mph.

Namaste **~RaK~**

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Lianne,

Take good care, I hope the weather improves soon.

Thinking of you my friend, love and peace, Elli XXX

Namaste.

Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 7:03 PM

Subject: [] Hello Everyone (Announcement)

How are you all today?

I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days... Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers. Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts... Here is the repost from the Weather Channel: Dangerous storm impacting the West

Active weather began yesterday across the Western States with 80 mph winds over parts of the Cascades, a 117 mph wind report from the Sierra, and nearly a foot of snow over some northern California Mountains. Today, the strongest in a series of storm systems is plowing into the West, with its impacts spreading far inland to the Rockies this weekend. Potentially historic snowfall, flooding rains, and winds gusts to well over 100 mph are possible. Rain is becoming widespread and heavy from coastal areas of the Pacific Northwest through western California. Flash flooding is likely along the entire California coast. Across California from north of Los Angeles to the Oregon border, damagingly strong wind gusts will range from between 50 and 65 mph at the lowest elevations to as high as between 150 and 200 mph at the ridge tops of the Sierra. Strong and damaging winds will also impact western Washington and most of Oregon, where winds could gust over 60 mph. Swells along the Washington, Oregon and northern California coasts will peak between 30 and 35 feet overnight and high surf warnings have been issued. Snow and damaging wind will increase through interior parts of the West this weekend, impacting Nevada, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and the Colorado Rockies. Several feet of snow could fall at the higher elevations with wind gusts to over 70 or 80 mph.

Namaste **~RaK~**

Liane Love:

Dear Heart, my beautiful and beloved soul sister !! Sending much love,proctective light prayers,etc your way !! Love-ya much !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

----- Original Message ---- From: Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 1:03:56 PM Subject: [] Hello Everyone (Announcement)

How are you all today?

I just want to tell you all, that I will not be around today and possible the next couple of days, since we are preparing for a huge storm here on the West Coast. I lost power last night and since the winds are going to intensify tonight( The storm system will be here circulating at least till Sunday), It will be possible I would not be around for the next couple of days... Please direct any emergency prayers and healing requests to either or Humanity Healing site, or to many of our Volunteers. Know that you all are going to be in my prayers and thoughts...

Namaste **~RaK~**

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ