RemedySpot.com

Re: Stillness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Sister ; Ah! A most beautiful truth gently disquised in word picture form. I always enjoy reading what comes from the souls of others, for this is our true self, no masks or shadows. When we write from the mind, we end up with something like E=mc2 lol. Profound, yet not very nice to look at or get absorbed in, and if we do, we should be rocket scientists and not in this group. Keep writing my friend, Expressionism is a gift that is to be shared. I smile sincerely. Warmth and Light, Randy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

You are such a love Randy dear! I smile sincerely back at your kindness. I agree with your E=mc2 theory. hehe You're a goofball. *hugs*Much love to you always,Stef>> Dearest Sister ;> Ah! A most beautiful truth gently disquised in word picture form. I always enjoy reading what comes from the souls of others, for this is our true self, no masks or shadows. When we write from the mind, we end up with something like E=mc2 lol. Profound, yet not very nice to look at or get absorbed in, and if we do, we should be rocket scientists and not in this group. Keep writing my friend, Expressionism is a gift that is to be shared. I smile sincerely.> > > > > Warmth and Light,> Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>