RemedySpot.com

OMG!!!!KAREN~KARMA�S 2008 PREDICTIONS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello , You are really unbelievable... I just love you... Let's flush what was bad on 2007 and start new the incredible year that 2008 will be. Love and Respect to all.. and a wonderful 2008, we will make it be. Liane>> > > > > Ok You Asked for It.. So here it is..> > KAREN~KARMA'S 2008 PREDICTIONS..> > > I believe that there will be many, many gifts given to the aware, and> awakened!!> > There will a dramatic increase of supernatural blessings and provisions> released in the coming months, as we enter into this coming year.> > Much wisdom will attend this increase in favor.. Ego will be set in> it's proper order..> > I see a calm and a (weeding out of those who minister with wrong> intent�)> > Much wisdom and knowledge will be given to those walking in the truest> of our Creators loving light..> > Angelic ministry around God's people will be manifested openly before> the world.> > On every level there will be a pronounced increase of spiritual> activity.> > Dreams, visions, prophetic experiences and revelatory encounters with> God will increase.> > Critical Heaven ordained strategies will be implemented as it manifests> on earth corporately and individually.> > > [2008] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vczM4LnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXM\> vZTExMi9Dcm9va3NoYW5rc01pYXUvP2FjdGlvbj12aWV3JmN1cnJlbnQ9MjAwOC5qcGc=>> > > > World economy will show resilience.> > The strong upturn will continue over the next few years.> > A globally attuned agenda that secures Latin America's place in a> shifting global landscape will be built around five core pillars:> > a) Global Trends and Economic Shifts> > B) Asia and Latin America> > c) Merging Business and The Environment> > d) Growth through critical investments> > e) Enhancing Innovation in Business and in Social Issues> > The energy industry will be facing a series of challenges that no one> company can address on its own.> > I see the industry to both will, understand and prevent potential risks> and prepare to respond to problems as they arise in addition to creating> infrastructures and policies for development and a positive future.> > I feel worldwide commitment to action on hunger by promoting effective> business models to reduce hunger, facilitating dialogue, and engaging in> global partnerships.> > I see lots of money moving around, high prices will push the world into> a prolonged period of sluggish growth, with the U.S. economy in> particular vulnerable to a rerun of 1970s.> > There will be a Democrat in the White House.> > There will be a major shakeup in the British Royal Family. A death, a> birth, and money troubles.> > The United States will get involved in a military action in a region> where its very presence will do more to destabilize and worsen the> situation.> > Pakistan and India are in open hostility towards one another. This will> become a lighter issue as the year ends�> > [2008] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vczE0MC5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1\> zL3IyNi9qZWZmODEwMS8/YWN0aW9uPXZpZXcmY3VycmVudD0ybmQxLmpwZw==>> > I see China as a moving money bank.. Ok that's weird to say.. But> what I see is they are strong, and at the end of this year we may be in> some way needing there wealth..> > In January or February there's a terror attack (UN bombing?)> > Lots of rioting and rebelling in many areas of the world.. This will be> mostly due to the fight for democracy..> > I see camps everywhere and all of the world.. Or camps for the homeless> due to relocation, (May be due to natural disasters)> > There are major natural disasters throughout the United States.> > There are people fighting the government and as a result the candidates> for president are not safe campaigning.> > Hillary Clinton may encounter an a possible assassin.. But will not be> injured..> > People more than ever before in history.. really do not trust the> government anymore.> > > > There is massive hunger around the world. In November 2008 or in the> fall at any rate, there will be a major volcanic eruption in Japan and> all over the world there are earthquakes and disasters.> > People are in disaster centers and later on, in 2008 or 2009.> > I see many Earthquakes along the coast of Oregon and California�> spring and into the summer months.. Along the ring of fire!!> > There will be more major fires, a forest fires (Yosemite..)> > > > > > > > > Love~All~Ways> *~Karma*> <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5\> jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTYxNTEzNTQ3Jk15VG9\> rZW49MWIyMzg2YzQtMTFjMi00YWFlLWJiMTQtYmUzNzBjYTNiMTNj>>