RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome all our new Members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for the welcome. I am proud to be a member of such a wonderful group!

Trisha

----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2008 10:19:34 PMSubject: [] Welcome all our new Members!

Hello Everyone! Hello Family. I want to welcome our new members today that came to join us in this journey. Please make yourself at home, please feel free to post articles, share experiences, and techniques, or just place prayer requests, healing requests. We are a family here and sometimes a very talkative bunch, but we are proud to stick together during good and difficult times... We are all very happy to have you here with us. WELCOME ! Namaste, Liane

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Thank you Rak for directing me to this wonderful group of souls. I apologize for not posting sooner, but I have been in so much pain that the thought of raising my arm to type was unthinkable. I have been getting cysts in my lymph areas since I was pregnant with my 1st child who is now 20. They have now mainly settled in my armpit area and when they get inflamed, it gets quite painful. I have tried the traditional routes of doctors and their answer is to lance it open and prescriptions. Number one that gets old, number two its not solving the problem, number three I don't believe in the use of drugs. I know the answer is within me, I just have not found it yet. I have tried Reiki, crystals, EFT and meditation on myself. If anyone has any insite, prayers or healing they would like to send, I would welcome it. The one I am currently fighting has been with me over 6 months. I

start to think I have it, than it comes back strong a few weeks later. I know it is some kind of hormonal inbalance that I just haven't been able to tap yet.BlessingsDarla aka Gems(on my space) <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Everyone! Hello Family. I want to welcome our new members today that came to join

us in this journey. Please make yourself at home, please feel free to post articles, share experiences, and techniques, or just place prayer requests, healing requests. We are a family here and sometimes a very talkative bunch, but we are proud to stick together during good and difficult times... We are all very happy to have you here with us. WELCOME ! Namaste, Liane Blessings Darla Gemstones-jewelry and more Classes

A warm welcome to you Darla! You are in my prayers. This sounds very painful, and I hope it can be solved very soon. Love,Stef > > > > Hello Everyone!> > Hello Family.> > I want to welcome our new members today that came to join us in this journey.> Please make yourself at home,> please feel free to post articles, share experiences, and techniques,> or just place prayer requests, healing requests.> We are a family here and sometimes a very talkative bunch,> but we are proud to stick together during good and difficult times...> We are all very happy to have you here with us.> WELCOME !> Namaste,> Liane> > > > > > > > > Blessings> Darla> > Gemstones-jewelry and more> Classes>