RemedySpot.com

Re: New Year Blues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dear -Dove,

First let me say that you should never feel bad about laying your problems before others. It often gives us a chance to step up and try to help. Since our life is about service, you give us a chance to do what we are meant to do.

I can not tell you what to do of course but will just give you one example of how I know that God exists. Two years ago I began to get very ill for no reason. I was vomiting every day and getting awful migraine headaches from the vomiting. I was so angry at God because the doctors could not tell me what was wrong and could not stop it. I finally went to a gastroenterologist after many months of this and had him run every test imaginable including a colonoscopy (which I would normally have done a year later because colon cancer is strong in my family). The colonoscopy showed that I had a very aggressive and malignant type of colon cancer. It was stage one. I had surgery the next week, they removed it and today I am cancer free. Now if I had waiting another year to have that colonoscopy, I would have been in big trouble, but everything in the universe led me to get that colonoscopy a year early. All of the sickness I went through was well worth them finding that cancer at stage one.

I often get angry because I don't understand what is happening to me, especially with my health, but if I just wait long enough, I end up understanding exactly why these things happen. When I was younger I had no compassion for anything. I lived as a very angry person. But because of illness I had to let go of that or die. So I no longer live like that and I know great compassion today.

I too was very enmeshed with my mother when she died when I was 16. All I can say about that is that I survived it. While your mother is still alive maybe you can take some steps to become a bit more independent of her.

I know its hard to see the big picture when you are in the middle but I promise you there is a big picture, and if you look back on your life you will begin to see it. I pray every day that Source/God will help me see things as they really are instead of the way my mind has interpreted them. I believe this helps me a great deal. I hope it will help you too.

I am here if you need me.

Love and a big squishy hug , Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyor at: www.angelfire.com/co/Senegalady/index.htmlSee my videos:YouTube - Yellow Butterfly YouTube - Reach Out YouTube - The Ripple YouTube - A Woman's Diary

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/1/2008 11:25:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, hisalone@... writes:

I feel badly I've become a lurker. I want to say hello to everyone and yet I feel guilty for why I am posting. God forbid if I ever be the one that brings another soul down and I've found myself hiding behind my own shoulders to protect others. I could go on about how I was in the hospital at Christmas time or how my mothers brother passed away a few days ago and she is mourning. Being an empath I mourn more than she does esp for his soul since he was a scientist and didn't believe in much of anything else. Lol and yet here I am wondering the same thing.What I find suprising is that no matter what drug I am put on, what book I read, tape I listen too or prayer I say. I find myself back in the corner wondering why I am here, who I am and feeling as lost as a baby kitten whose mother died. I believe my fear of losing my mother who I am deeply emeshed with has brought me to fear almost everything lately. I have lost my strong belief in an after life. I keep hoping someone can come along and tell me something that will convince me so strongly I will never doubt again. I've opened the door to any religion or belief even past lives hoping that would give me something to hold onto. I only run from it fearing its the wrong path (yes I've heard whatever path I am on is the right path). I wrestle inside every hour of the day with something that does not feel comfortable and I am sure it is the matter of life and death. I want to see it as a passage into something better, a place of reunion and I so fear there is nothing after death so I am still trying to hold onto every piece of info my mother gives me. I'd rather lose myself than lose her does that make sense? Not even a childhood NDE is stopping my fears. I've had contact with spirits in my childhood and adult life and yet I wonder if I just made it all up now. Even if it was real why are they here, am I going to stuck here? I simply don't know what to believe anymore and that is a painful place to be.Can anyone here tell me of what they know to be true in the realm beyond these bodies? I thought I was attuned to the spiritual realm and no matter who passes in this family I can't feel them at all. Something just is not right about that. I can't believe that any God would create such a huge divide from Heaven and Earth. Please be kind and gentle I know there are many things you could say to me that I should be doing and I welcome it. I guess right now I just want to hear real peoples real accounts of what they know and have seen. Maybe even a reading from someone? If you take the time to respond to me it will be a blessing in itself. -Dove See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Dear Dove, Cheryl and EveryBody,

Herewith, i am sending an Angel for All HH Members who are suffering with the words:-

i said a prayer for you today, because i care and i love you!

Lots Of Blessings to All,

Alice

---- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:41 AM

Subject: Re: [] New Year Blues

My Dear -Dove,

First let me say that you should never feel bad about laying your problems before others. It often gives us a chance to step up and try to help. Since our life is about service, you give us a chance to do what we are meant to do.

I can not tell you what to do of course but will just give you one example of how I know that God exists. Two years ago I began to get very ill for no reason. I was vomiting every day and getting awful migraine headaches from the vomiting. I was so angry at God because the doctors could not tell me what was wrong and could not stop it. I finally went to a gastroenterologist after many months of this and had him run every test imaginable including a colonoscopy (which I would normally have done a year later because colon cancer is strong in my family). The colonoscopy showed that I had a very aggressive and malignant type of colon cancer. It was stage one. I had surgery the next week, they removed it and today I am cancer free. Now if I had waiting another year to have that colonoscopy, I would have been in big trouble, but everything in the universe led me to get that colonoscopy a year early. All of the sickness I went through was well worth them finding that cancer at stage one.

I often get angry because I don't understand what is happening to me, especially with my health, but if I just wait long enough, I end up understanding exactly why these things happen. When I was younger I had no compassion for anything. I lived as a very angry person. But because of illness I had to let go of that or die. So I no longer live like that and I know great compassion today.

I too was very enmeshed with my mother when she died when I was 16. All I can say about that is that I survived it. While your mother is still alive maybe you can take some steps to become a bit more independent of her.

I know its hard to see the big picture when you are in the middle but I promise you there is a big picture, and if you look back on your life you will begin to see it. I pray every day that Source/God will help me see things as they really are instead of the way my mind has interpreted them. I believe this helps me a great deal. I hope it will help you too.

I am here if you need me.

Love and a big squishy hug , Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyor at: www.angelfire.com/co/Senegalady/index.htmlSee my videos:YouTube - Yellow Butterfly YouTube - Reach Out YouTube - The Ripple YouTube - A Woman's Diary

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/1/2008 11:25:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, hisalone@... writes:

I feel badly I've become a lurker. I want to say hello to everyone and yet I feel guilty for why I am posting. God forbid if I ever be the one that brings another soul down and I've found myself hiding behind my own shoulders to protect others. I could go on about how I was in the hospital at Christmas time or how my mothers brother passed away a few days ago and she is mourning. Being an empath I mourn more than she does esp for his soul since he was a scientist and didn't believe in much of anything else. Lol and yet here I am wondering the same thing.What I find suprising is that no matter what drug I am put on, what book I read, tape I listen too or prayer I say. I find myself back in the corner wondering why I am here, who I am and feeling as lost as a baby kitten whose mother died. I believe my fear of losing my mother who I am deeply emeshed with has brought me to fear almost everything lately. I have lost my strong belief in an after life. I keep hoping someone can come along and tell me something that will convince me so strongly I will never doubt again. I've opened the door to any religion or belief even past lives hoping that would give me something to hold onto. I only run from it fearing its the wrong path (yes I've heard whatever path I am on is the right path). I wrestle inside every hour of the day with something that does not feel comfortable and I am sure it is the matter of life and death. I want to see it as a passage into something better, a place of reunion and I so fear there is nothing after death so I am still trying to hold onto every piece of info my mother gives me. I'd rather lose myself than lose her does that make sense? Not even a childhood NDE is stopping my fears. I've had contact with spirits in my childhood and adult life and yet I wonder if I just made it all up now. Even if it was real why are they here, am I going to stuck here? I simply don't know what to believe anymore and that is a painful place to be.Can anyone here tell me of what they know to be true in the realm beyond these bodies? I thought I was attuned to the spiritual realm and no matter who passes in this family I can't feel them at all. Something just is not right about that. I can't believe that any God would create such a huge divide from Heaven and Earth. Please be kind and gentle I know there are many things you could say to me that I should be doing and I welcome it. I guess right now I just want to hear real peoples real accounts of what they know and have seen. Maybe even a reading from someone? If you take the time to respond to me it will be a blessing in itself. -Dove

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM