RemedySpot.com

My Heros, Our heros, Humanity 's heros

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Heroes, Our Heroes, Humanity's HeroesHumanity Healing is honored to be selected as one of My Heroes, Our Heroes, Humanity's Heroes . Please visit the following site to listen to Buck of the Humanity Healing Foundation discuss the reason for the Humanity Healing Network: A United Journey of Humanity*Lesley (Chase) Barton Our thanks to Chase, the creator of the series “ My Heroes, Our Heroes, Humanity's Heroes â€, for coming up with the idea of the weekly series to highlight people who are doing their best to make a difference. Please visit her site and add her as a Friend so that you can easily access future publications. Please join us in making a Personal Commitment to Peace by signing theI BELIEVE Peace Will Prevail petition I BELIEVE Peace Will Prevail Petitionor cut and paste into your browser:http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/I-BELIEVE-Peace-Will-PrevailThe I BELIEVE Peace Will Prevail Petition will close on United Nations’ Day24 October 2008 Much Metta,Humanity HealingHH Links:Humanity Healing Network WebsiteThe Voice of Humanity Healing BlogHumanity Healing on Facebook Humanity Healing on Zaadz Humanity Healing Pod on Zaadz Care2 Humanity Healing Group Humanity Healing Personal Site Care2 YouTube Humanity Healing Group Humanity Healing Humanity Healing MySpaceHumanity Healing Foundation on Ning