RemedySpot.com

Two Intentional Poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Over The Weekend... I thought to myself; " I have not written a metered rhyming work in years, can I still do it?" This was the result- What Never Was A realization to me shown; How can that that die which is unknown? Words expresed from a broken heart, though love was not there from the start. Consumed in daydreams I was blesed with kiss filled lips. A soft caress. The perfect love was given me, but only for the mind to see. Imagination running wild. Becoming old, yet still a child. Until today, for now I'm shown without my daydreams, all alone. What has happened? Now I see, how all that's real eluded me. There are no words which can lament what never was has

came and went. *** Saturday, I was at a business I frequent. The lady who works there always brings happiness to others but seldom smiles herself. I mentioned this to her and asked if I could write her a poem. She said no one ever had before. This was the result. I went to give it to her but she was out of the office, so I just left it on her desk- The Answerles Question When Vivian isn't smiling. When hours ot mere moments take from her happiness, serenity, joyful sighs, there lies not within the slightest clue of how far this reaches, and simply, it is written off as a part of life. How does one find the words, not of colorful compliments, but truth. Absolute truth. Comparable flowing calligraphy which will affirm, and become a fuzzy warm blanket of acceptance?... To write of a star which holds wishes and dreams. Night lit vows from love smitten lips. Since time's beginning, appreciated, idolized, even worshiped, yet the star has no clue. Simply shining and dancing. Being itself. Thus is the parallel, the paradox of trying, clawing, to show her herself. The inner and outer radiance, so perfectly balanced. How even in the brightest sunlight, the flowers choose to lean toward her. The reason birds gather and sing. Even the warmth in childrens hearts playing, and making snowmen; Her presence is there also. When Vivian isn't smiling, the clouds weep their transparent tears and she calls it rain. There is no wind waiting to carry her breath to suffocating angels. It is simply seen as a calm still day. So many things, endless, incomprehensible, including the question- How does one tell a star and get it to accept that indeed, it is a star? Randy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.