RemedySpot.com

A gift.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~ * ~ The Gift I Give ~ * ~

Let's see . . .. . . what gift can I give you today ?Will it be a word, Something pleasant I sayWill it be a smile that whisks you awayWill it be a glance at just who you areWill it be in my eyes your shining starWill it be a touch, soft and demureWill it be my spirit, will it be pureWill I taste your soul as is it sweetWill I offer you my only seatWill I listen to Every word you sayWill I open up and together we playWill I hug you with my best embraceWill I walk with you at just the right paceWill I comfort you if you have painWill I shelter you from all Life's rainWill I remove the speck I found in your eyeWill I remove mine before I tryWill I be your House High on the HillWill I empty my cup by giving you fillWill I judge yet never condemnWill I always remind us of HimWill I lift you up whenever you fallWill I surrender whenever you callWill I always be tender never shoveWill I Look to you through eyes of LoveWill I remember these words I sayWill I practice them each and every day

~ wsp ~beencouragedpreparedlovedblessedProject : "share the love"