RemedySpot.com

To all for the Holiday's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace." ~ Agnes M. PahroChristmas time is an interesting time of year. It's a time that people usually associate in two different ways. Black and white. Christmas is a time of stress, spending, and overworking. But also it holds a magical part of warmth and togetherness. The sight of the beautiful tree twinkling in our very homes with gifts nestled nicely underneath it is a childhood reminder of the beauty of this time of year. The fireplace, the hot cocoa, the candy and classic Christmas movies like "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" are all special reminders from our childhoods. What brings us joy, and how we can bring others joy? Hopefully buying people gifts is not the only way you have contributed. Have you offered a piece of yourself in a way that has truly mattered, and will never be forgotten? Have you changed a "grinch" part of yourself that has needed attention? Have you given someone something that they needed, instead of something that they simply wanted? This holiday is not just about others and their happiness. It's also about reflecting inside and truly remembering what it's like to be in the glow of the Christmas spirit.No matter if you celebrate or not, this is a time of year that would be very useful for reflection on what matters most to each of us. Religion doesn't need to even have a part in the belief of Christmas magic. In fact, Christmas has very ancient routes going back much farther than the story of Jesus' birth. Respectfully, religion has always been irrelevant to me during this time of year. It's Us that makes Christmas what it is, and the choices we make this time of year will shape our future experiences. That happens with, or without religion. The parents of our children make Christmas what it is. Children learn through us. Merry Christmas, Yule, and Holiday's to all my special family here!!! You are all very dear to me in your different unique ways. I love you very much. Loving, Giving, Oneness, Joy, Reflection, Healing, Understanding, KindnessLive this Christmas spirit into the New Year, and be kind to ALL!!! Stefanie"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." ~ Dickens (1812-1870), English author. From 'A Christmas Carol'. "As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."~ Sevareid (1912-1992), American newscaster.