RemedySpot.com

Re: My Dearect HH Family <reply>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for speeking the words in my heart as well. I love each and every one of you. Thank you for helping me on my journey in life I couldn't find a better family if I tryed, you all have greatly enreached my life. Working three jobs is taking it is taking it's toll ( however you spell it, sorry)It's nice to be able to have a safe place when I need to be alone and with my a great familylike all of you. I'm honored to call you family & friends.

Blessings, Debbie>> Dear HH FAmily,> I know you don't here much from me. But I am one of the quite ones. I > do not have much time to write with working 6 days a week and watching > my grandbaby after work. I read what you write when i can and learn all > I can. I carry you all in my heart each and every min of the day. I > still have so much to learn . You need to know how much finding you has > changed my life.I thank each and every one of you for this. I Love You > all.> Peace and Love,> Lynn>

Lynn, and Debbie. You two are so beautiful. Healing and changing is what it's all about loves. I feel the same, and am beyond blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Blessings and love always,Stefanie> >> > Dear HH FAmily,> > I know you don't here much from me. But I am one of the quite ones. I> > do not have much time to write with working 6 days a week and watching> > my grandbaby after work. I read what you write when i can and learn> all> > I can. I carry you all in my heart each and every min of the day. I> > still have so much to learn . You need to know how much finding you> has> > changed my life.I thank each and every one of you for this. I Love You> > all.> > Peace and Love,> > Lynn> >>