RemedySpot.com

SWEET POISON-HEALTHY JUICES FOR TOTAL WELLNESS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HEALTHY JUICES FOR TOTAL WELLNESS :-

Recommend below are the secret recipe for healthy drinking. Carrot + Ginger + Apple Boost and cleanse our system. Apple + Cucumber + Celery Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and improve stomach upset and headache. Tomato + Carrot + Apple Improve skin complexion and bad breath. Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat. Orange + Ginger + Cucumber Improve skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat. Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi To improves skin complexion. Pear & Banana To regulates sugar content. Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and

Fight oxidization! Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increases cell activity and Strengthen body immunity. Papaya + Pineapple + Milk Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism. Banana + Pineapple + Milk Rich in Vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:55 AM

Subject: Re: [] SWEET POISON-

Hi all: Just flitting around to different posts so sorry if I'm repeating anything someone else has said....I found a GREAT alternative to sugar that I use (sparingly) now but it has helped me completely remove granular sugars out of my diet....It's called AGAVE NECTAR...it's made from the cactus plant. I tried stevia but just could not get used to the taste. I only use agave once a day in my 1 cup or 1/2 cup of coffee I enjoy in the morning. Eventually I will totally be off coffee but this works for now. It looks much like maple syrup, but taste alot like honey...but not quite a as sweet. In the summer I would make a GREAT lemonade with fresh lemon juice and agave nectar. LOVE IT :o you should try it.

Anybody Juicing out there? Im interested in some recipies...

Love

T

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alice, I have been using veggie juice since the 70's. The most useful book I have found is Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices by Dr. Norman . I checked on Amazon.com and it is available. Good luck! Alice <alice59@...> wrote: HEALTHY JUICES

FOR TOTAL WELLNESS :- Recommend below are the secret recipe for healthy drinking. Carrot + Ginger + Apple Boost and cleanse our system. Apple + Cucumber + Celery Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and improve stomach upset and headache. Tomato + Carrot + Apple Improve skin complexion and bad breath. Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat. Orange + Ginger + Cucumber Improve skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat. Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi To improves skin complexion. Pear & Banana To regulates sugar content. Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango Clear body heat,

counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and Fight oxidization! Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increases cell activity and Strengthen body immunity. Papaya + Pineapple + Milk Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism. Banana + Pineapple + Milk Rich in Vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation. ----- Original Message ----- From: Patrice Gerrior Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:55 AM Subject: Re: [] SWEET POISON- Hi all: Just flitting around to different posts so sorry if I'm repeating anything someone else has said....I found a GREAT alternative to sugar that I use (sparingly) now but it has helped me completely remove granular sugars out of my diet....It's called AGAVE NECTAR...it's made from the cactus plant. I tried stevia but just could not get used to the taste. I only use agave once a day in my 1 cup or 1/2 cup of coffee I enjoy in the

morning. Eventually I will totally be off coffee but this works for now. It looks much like maple syrup, but taste alot like honey...but not quite a as sweet. In the summer I would make a GREAT lemonade with fresh lemon juice and agave nectar. LOVE IT :o you should try it. Anybody Juicing out there? Im interested in some recipies... Love T

LIVE WELL LAUGH MUCH LOVE OFTEN

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.