RemedySpot.com

Recreational Drugs FAR Less Likely to Kill You than Prescribed Drugs!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter:http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx

January 15, 2008 - Issue 1055

The newsletters are also available via RSS:

http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

Recreational Drugs FAR Less Likely to Kill You than Prescribed Drugs!After seeing these statistics, you will never look at another drug ad the same again.How Cell Phones are Killing BirdsMigratory birds are the proverbial canaries in the coal mine; an indication of the very real dangers you face from the wireless revolution.The U.S. Dollar is Dying Will the American dollar disappear in your lifetime?California Dairies Sue to Stop Enforcement of Unfair Raw Milk StandardsExciting news is brewing over the battle to save raw milk.Best Nature Photographs of Last Year These stunning photos won international awards for capturing nature at its finest.

Subscribe Now!

Search for your Health Answers!

Most Popular Products

Unsubscribe

LAST CHANCE: Discover Little-Known Medical Secrets from the Best Natural Health Experts on the Planet and Get Locked in for Life -- at 20% Off!

Have the opportunity to gain access to even better resources than the leading experts constantly use to help them master their very own skills of natural medicine. And choose 5 free bonuses from a list of 20!!

There's a BIG Difference Between BlueTooth and BLUE TUBE Headsets...

I designed my new and improved Blue Tube Headset to not only reduce EMR emissions, but also to deliver state-of-the-art, crystal-clear sound. Plus, it provides ergonomically designed comfort for your ear -- and trouble-free use. Don't be caught without the best cell phone radiation reducer out there.

If You Knew More About Your Cookware -- You'd Get Rid of It!

The Teflon, aluminum, stainless steel, or copper cookware you use to prepare your food may be hazardous to your health. Now you can cook healthy and delicious meals at home with our magnificent cast iron cookware. Save over 30%.

Shop online securely from the convenience of your home and save time and money. I guarantee the quality of our products, if you have any problems or concerns, contact customer service at:

US Phone Orders - Please call 877.985.2695

Int'l Phone Orders - Please call 847.985.2695

Trouble Controlling Your Weight?If you can't seem to stick to a healthy eating or exercise plan no matter how hard you try, then this program may help. Research has demonstrated that hypnosis can help you adhere to a healthy eating plan and motivate you to stick to your exercise program. Read my review of the only hypnosis program for weight management I recommend.

February 22-24, 2008Healing the Brain: Applied Neurobiology 2008In this workshop we will explore the hidden causes of neurological illness and brain dysfunction in both children and adults and also carefully discuss available diagnostic and treatment options.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© Copyright Dr. ph Mercola, 2008. . This content may be copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If any other use is desired, written permission is required.

Mercola.com 1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250Schaumburg, IL 60194