RemedySpot.com

Re: Prayer request for Haylee (6 year old)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Lu. My prayers and love to Haylee for her recovery. Prayers and love for you as well. It's unfortunate that this happened during Christmas time, but sometimes when things go wrong on Christmas, it becomes a stronger message and lesson. I feel you're keeping positive! Lot's of love to you both!Much light and infinite blessings to you for the new year to come!Stef>> I love all the beautiful thoughts from the humanity healing group.> Hopes for a blessed and light filled New Year!!> > Haylee had a seizure Christmas eve--She was in the intensive care until > today. There is still no clear dianogsis- and the medications are > having some adverse effects. She has had high fever--but yet no > results from tests although menigitis is ruled out.> > Thank-you for any prayers and positive thoughts for Haylee's recovery.> > > Peace to you all> Lu>

Thank-you for your prayers. She is feeling better this afternoon and has had presents brought to her room. She was moved out of ICU-- thank-you again Stefanie. Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello Lu. My prayers and love to Haylee for her recovery. Prayers and love for you as well. It's unfortunate that this

happened during Christmas time, but sometimes when things go wrong on Christmas, it becomes a stronger message and lesson. I feel you're keeping positive! Lot's of love to you both!Much light and infinite blessings to you for the new year to come!Stef>> I love all the beautiful thoughts from the humanity healing group.> Hopes for a blessed and light filled New Year!!> > Haylee had a seizure Christmas eve--She was in the intensive care until > today. There is still no clear dianogsis- and the medications are > having some adverse effects. She has had high fever--but yet no > results from tests although menigitis is ruled out.> > Thank-you for any prayers and positive thoughts for Haylee's recovery.> > > Peace to you all>

Lu>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you for the update love! It's wonderful news that she's feeling better! Love, light, and many blessings,Stef> >> > I love all the beautiful thoughts from the humanity healing group.> > Hopes for a blessed and light filled New Year!!> > > > Haylee had a seizure Christmas eve--She was in the intensive care until > > today. There is still no clear dianogsis- and the medications are > > having some adverse effects. She has had high fever--but yet no > > results from tests although menigitis is ruled out.> > > > Thank-you for any prayers and positive thoughts for Haylee's recovery.> > > > > > Peace to you all> > Lu> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know--Haylee is full energy -playing and fully back to her old self. The cause of the seizure still not known. Thanks again Stef Light energy zooming your way!!Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Thank you for the update love! It's wonderful news that she's feeling better! Love, light, and many

blessings,Stef> >> > I love all the beautiful thoughts from the humanity healing group.>

> Hopes for a blessed and light filled New Year!!> > > > Haylee had a seizure Christmas eve--She was in the intensive care until > > today. There is still no clear dianogsis- and the medications are > > having some adverse effects. She has had high fever--but yet no > > results from tests although menigitis is ruled out.> > > > Thank-you for any prayers and positive thoughts for Haylee's recovery.> > > > > > Peace to you all> > Lu> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I feel the light energy! Thanks sweetie! Infinite love to you,Stef> > >> > > I love all the beautiful thoughts from the humanity healing group.> > > Hopes for a blessed and light filled New Year!!> > > > > > Haylee had a seizure Christmas eve--She was in the intensive care until > > > today. There is still no clear dianogsis- and the medications are > > > having some adverse effects. She has had high fever--but yet no > > > results from tests although menigitis is ruled out.> > > > > > Thank-you for any prayers and positive thoughts for Haylee's recovery.> > > > > > > > > Peace to you all> > > Lu> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>