RemedySpot.com

Are You Love?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are You Love? Last night, in my meditation, I found that all I could find was your face, your essence. You and only you, which was either a most wonderful distraction or a profound realization that you are the absolute definition of Nirvana. Either way, perfectly fine. Perfectly perfect. And me- the wishful daydreamer, on your behalf raise my hands to the skies ans ask: Are you love? The elusive necessity which i've never known. My imagination creates endless fathoms of happy endings and blissful events, but my heart is empty and naked. If you are my created illusion or delusion, then may I be

commited to the padded walls and the tall gates of Heaven; The realm I entered anyway upon the arrival of your first smile in my general direction. I pince myself to verify reality, and while it is here, I say this in total certainty; You are the proverbial opium dream. Your kaleidoscopic aura. The ever changing, always consistent vivid shapes and colors surrounding you... A scaled down version of a galaxy being born. I have discovered how to pinpoint my vision, and actually see and acknowledge you as the person at the core of this splendor. Inner and outer beauty. Awe equally. Silently, humbly shown to me and to all through the articulate moonbeams within your eyes. Eyes which show the overwhelming nature of your soul so clearly. You are so very much, but, are you love? -Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.