RemedySpot.com

Re: To Whom it may Concern (a poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Very true. This could happen to anybody and they ought to be grateful it isn't them. How would they feel then after turning their backs on their fellows, then expecting support when their chips are down. -dz-Randy <mrsparkyz@...> wrote:

This poem is written to those that turned their backs on their loved ones after coming down with this disease:To Whom It May ConcernI am no different I am just like youWith thoughts and feelings and occasionally I'm blue.So why do you judge me and make me feel bad?Does it make you so happy to make me so sad?You said that we'd make it through bad times and goodBut you don't do the things that you say you would.The love and devotion have gone from your eyesYou traded them in for anger and lies.But I will still love you and treat you with care.A soft answer and joy are the things I will share.Because I haven't changed and it's really a shame.I just got real sick, all else is the same.Randy (Sparky)All of you can call me Sparky....I like that! Hehehehe Yes J, I'm

laughing!

• 3 years later...

Randy,

Your poetry paints such a beautiful picture. Thank you for this :>)

Love and hugs, Cheryl in GAvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/22/2008 4:57:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cbrum2005@... writes:

Dearest Randy! That is the most beautiful one I have seen you post yet. Wow. I can not even try to explain to you how that one made me feel, but it definately grabbed me. I know your poetry speaks to a lot of our group members on a lot of levels. This one is very very powerful.Love and Light,Carole>> To Whom it may Concern> > > > I awoke> and today wasn't today.> It was a void. Nothing more.> There was no concept of time.> No emotions, good or bad.> Nothing to do,> and no memories> of anything being done.> I looked back in the bed> and didn't see my body,> so at least I knew> that I wasn't dead.> If this is the broom swept result> of giving up totally> on hope and happiness,> love...> Then hells description> would seem like a child filled carnival> in comparison.> > All that remains> is one last spark;> A signal flare> from a sinking ship.> Screaming light> with a desperate message-> > Now, far far more than ever,> I need your touch.> I need to know> the feeling of warmth.> Human warmth.> Your hug,> the affirmation of life> and anticipated tomorrows.> Show me how to see colors> in this paint by numbers world.> Rainbows and flowerbeds> are not supposed to be gray.> Laugh with me.> Cry with me.> Let all of the soul sent emotions> be experienced> and shared > in togetherness.> Take my hand> and lead me on barefoot adventures,> running in fields> or on sandy beaches.> Intoxicating laughter> will echo through the skies.> The birds will hear> and join us in song.> Dare with sincerity> to whisper the "L" word> softly in my ear.> We will leave love's imprint> in the snow,> our picture taken only> by the full moon watching.> Then, in that spot,> when spring arrives,> flowers will bloom spontaneously> as our testament.> We can smile> and call them our children.> Parenthood.> > So many story book> gingerbread house stories> waiting.> Waiting for us.> But my final flare> has just been launched> and I cannot swim.> It has become my god.> My faith.> The churning water rises> waiting for you.> (circling sharks gather).> A> m> e> n.> > > > -Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

that was a most beautiful poem in my time of contemplation it reminds me of myself keep it up i misss you Blessed BeRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: To Whom it may Concern I awoke and today wasn't today. It was a void. Nothing more. There was no concept of time. No emotions, good or bad. Nothing to do, and no memories of anything being done. I looked back

in the bed and didn't see my body, so at least I knew that I wasn't dead. If this is the broom swept result of giving up totally on hope and happiness, love... Then hells description would seem like a child filled carnival in comparison. All that remains is one last spark; A signal flare from a sinking ship. Screaming light with a desperate message- Now, far far more than ever, I need your touch. I need to know the feeling of warmth. Human warmth. Your hug, the affirmation of life and anticipated tomorrows. Show me how to see colors in this paint by numbers world. Rainbows and flowerbeds are not supposed

to be gray. Laugh with me. Cry with me. Let all of the soul sent emotions be experienced and shared in togetherness. Take my hand and lead me on barefoot adventures, running in fields or on sandy beaches. Intoxicating laughter will echo through the skies. The birds will hear and join us in song. Dare with sincerity to whisper the "L" word softly in my ear. We will leave love's imprint in the snow, our picture taken only by the full moon watching. Then, in that spot, when spring arrives, flowers will bloom spontaneously as our testament. We can smile and call them our children. Parenthood. So many story

book gingerbread house stories waiting. Waiting for us. But my final flare has just been launched and I cannot swim. It has become my god. My faith. The churning water rises waiting for you. (circling sharks gather). A m e n. -Randy Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Anastasia

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dearest Randy! That is the most beautiful one I have seen you post

yet. Wow. I can not even try to explain to you how that one made me

feel, but it definately grabbed me. I know your poetry speaks to a

lot of our group members on a lot of levels. This one is very very

powerful.

Love and Light,

Carole

>

> To Whom it may Concern

>

>

>

> I awoke

> and today wasn't today.

> It was a void. Nothing more.

> There was no concept of time.

> No emotions, good or bad.

> Nothing to do,

> and no memories

> of anything being done.

> I looked back in the bed

> and didn't see my body,

> so at least I knew

> that I wasn't dead.

> If this is the broom swept result

> of giving up totally

> on hope and happiness,

> love...

> Then hells description

> would seem like a child filled carnival

> in comparison.

>

> All that remains

> is one last spark;

> A signal flare

> from a sinking ship.

> Screaming light

> with a desperate message-

>

> Now, far far more than ever,

> I need your touch.

> I need to know

> the feeling of warmth.

> Human warmth.

> Your hug,

> the affirmation of life

> and anticipated tomorrows.

> Show me how to see colors

> in this paint by numbers world.

> Rainbows and flowerbeds

> are not supposed to be gray.

> Laugh with me.

> Cry with me.

> Let all of the soul sent emotions

> be experienced

> and shared

> in togetherness.

> Take my hand

> and lead me on barefoot adventures,

> running in fields

> or on sandy beaches.

> Intoxicating laughter

> will echo through the skies.

> The birds will hear

> and join us in song.

> Dare with sincerity

> to whisper the " L " word

> softly in my ear.

> We will leave love's imprint

> in the snow,

> our picture taken only

> by the full moon watching.

> Then, in that spot,

> when spring arrives,

> flowers will bloom spontaneously

> as our testament.

> We can smile

> and call them our children.

> Parenthood.

>

> So many story book

> gingerbread house stories

> waiting.

> Waiting for us.

> But my final flare

> has just been launched

> and I cannot swim.

> It has become my god.

> My faith.

> The churning water rises

> waiting for you.

> (circling sharks gather).

> A

> m

> e

> n.

>

>

>

> -Randy

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

wow!!!!

hee-hee me

----- Original Message ----From: Anastasia Genaw <eirepriestess@...> Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 2:18:27 PMSubject: Re: [] To Whom it may Concern (a poem)

that was a most beautiful poem in my time of contemplation it reminds me of myself keep it up i misss you

Blessed BeRandy <jqpublic_59> wrote:

To Whom it may Concern

I awoke

and today wasn't today.

It was a void. Nothing more.

There was no concept of time.

No emotions, good or bad.

Nothing to do,

and no memories

of anything being done.

I looked back in the bed

and didn't see my body,

so at least I knew

that I wasn't dead.

If this is the broom swept result

of giving up totally

on hope and happiness,

love...

Then hells description

would seem like a child filled carnival

in comparison.

All that remains

is one last spark;

A signal flare

from a sinking ship.

Screaming light

with a desperate message-

Now, far far more than ever,

I need your touch.

I need to know

the feeling of warmth.

Human warmth.

Your hug,

the affirmation of life

and anticipated tomorrows.

Show me how to see colors

in this paint by numbers world.

Rainbows and flowerbeds

are not supposed to be gray.

Laugh with me.

Cry with me.

Let all of the soul sent emotions

be experienced

and shared

in togetherness.

Take my hand

and lead me on barefoot adventures,

running in fields

or on sandy beaches.

Intoxicating laughter

will echo through the skies.

The birds will hear

and join us in song.

Dare with sincerity

to whisper the "L" word

softly in my ear.

We will leave love's imprint

in the snow,

our picture taken only

by the full moon watching.

Then, in that spot,

when spring arrives,

flowers will bloom spontaneously

as our testament.

We can smile

and call them our children.

Parenthood.

So many story book

gingerbread house stories

waiting.

Waiting for us.

But my final flare

has just been launched

and I cannot swim.

It has become my god.

My faith.

The churning water rises

waiting for you.

(circling sharks gather).

A

m

e

n.

-Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Anastasia

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

To all who enjoyed that poem; After I finished this one, I smiled and knew it was beyond my norm. I have to mentally become what I write about to bring realizm to it and I lost my mind with this one lol. I write a poem (always) and when it is finished, I look it over then come up with a title. Putting a title first limits the directions it can go. After finishing, I knew I had to come up with a title just as strong as the work. By the feedback here, I suceeded. -May all here have a glorious day and sunny life ahead. Compassion To All, Randy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.