HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION

I GET A FEELING OF NUMBNESS ALL OVER MY BODAY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF

THIS IS A PYSCHIAL THING OR SPIRITUAL.. THANKS

Hi Mari,

Despite good intentions we are not medical doctors nor does anyone

claim to be. This is something that seriously needs to be looked into.

After seeing medical doctors and getting tested if they rule out

serious stuff I know there are many who can help. I say this from

experience I have MS. And with all the loving good intentions of many

people and healers too I still have MS and it does cause numbness.

With my loving friends good intentions and prayers it helps to keep my

MS as stable as possible. I have been thrown on the energy grid so

many times we are on a first name basis. Hang in there sweety! Do not

give up hope stay focused ok.

Warm hugs and blessings too,

>

> I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION

> I GET A FEELING OF NUMBNESS ALL OVER MY BODAY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF

> THIS IS A PYSCHIAL THING OR SPIRITUAL.. THANKS

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

May the Light of Creation fill your Heart and bring you understanding of your worthiness to exist, free of the perception that you are a victim, and give you the knowledge that you are Loved unconditionally. Perhaps, if you would focus on all that you can do, rather than on the things you perceive that you can not do, peace of mind can be found. In my experience, I have found that no one makes me feel anything. My feelings are mine alone,and I am responsible for them. No one else. Happiness, sadness, loneliness, togetherness, compassion, jealousy, etc., are choices I make, in how I feel. I prefer to feel good, so I choose the positive feelings. No one, other than you, can change you and your perspective, and YES, I CAN!, is far more positive than, no, i can't because... It truly is, totally up to you. Best Wishes for YOUR Happiness, Markzeldas_lullaby

<zeldas_lullaby@...> wrote: I have anger issues. Since my coworkers at a job treated me cruelly for an extended period of time, and I never defended myself, now I'm a bit quick to jump on people. I just can't let someone hurt me and get away with it. There was an incident at the grocery store, and I can't go to the bank, and I just alienated my future brother-in-law who really didn't do anything wrong except fail to wish me a happy birthday. (I figured that proves he really doesn't care about me, so I... kind of

lost it.) It's just me and my dad. I don't have any friends. I was starting to be friends with the guy I just mentioned, but oh well. I can't work because I can't interact with people. It stresses me out and makes me want to commit suicide. I just threatened to kill my mom. She's used to it. (I don't plan to do so.) Usually I live in a hazy denial of my problems where I manage to be happy watching a TV show or walking the dog with my dad, but tonight I'm upset. What am I going to do when my dad dies? What if something really bad happens to me? I can't cope with little stuff. I stay close to home to minimize the chance, but there could be a car wreck or my dog could get hit by a car. Or I could commit a crime of passion and wind up behind bars, where I wouldn't survive two seconds. (I'm very sensitive.) I'll regret this pity party tomorrow because sleep returns me to happy denial-land. You're probably thinking I need a

therapist, but I've only had bad luck with them. They're incompetent and do more harm than good. I had a great one in college. I asked her a year ago if she would help me again. She asked me about my life since college and she seemed a little alarmed by my paranoia, and she mumbled something about how she really doesn't have a booming private practice. Rejected by someone who for five years I thought cared about me. My last therapist I really wanted to believe was a good one. He was nice and caring. But when I became hypomanic (read: euphoric), he said, "I know why you're so happy. You've decided to kill yourself and you're glad you'l be dead soon." That brought me crashing back to Earth in a hurry. And it really hurt me. So therapy isn't an option. Therapists hurt me. Sorry for ther length. I just want people to understand why therapy isn't a good idea.

Guest guest

Hi, Zeldas! Thank you for sharing with us! Blessings to you as you move through this veil of fear, a veil that can easily be blown away when you distinguish between the illusion of power and true power. You're giving your power away at this point. However, what is true never leaves and waits patiently for your recognition. By the way, have you seen the movie "August Rush?" If not, please find time to rent and watch. Incredible! Peace, zeldas_lullaby <zeldas_lullaby@...> wrote: I have anger issues. Since my coworkers at a job treated me cruelly for an extended period of time, and I never

defended myself, now I'm a bit quick to jump on people. I just can't let someone hurt me and get away with it. There was an incident at the grocery store, and I can't go to the bank, and I just alienated my future brother-in-law who really didn't do anything wrong except fail to wish me a happy birthday. (I figured that proves he really doesn't care about me, so I... kind of lost it.) It's just me and my dad. I don't have any friends. I was starting to be friends with the guy I just mentioned, but oh well. I can't work because I can't interact with people. It stresses me out and makes me want to commit suicide. I just threatened to kill my mom. She's used to it. (I don't plan to do so.) Usually I live in a hazy denial of my problems where I manage to be happy watching a TV show or walking the dog with my dad, but tonight I'm upset. What am I going to do when my dad dies? What if something really bad happens to me? I

can't cope with little stuff. I stay close to home to minimize the chance, but there could be a car wreck or my dog could get hit by a car. Or I could commit a crime of passion and wind up behind bars, where I wouldn't survive two seconds. (I'm very sensitive.) I'll regret this pity party tomorrow because sleep returns me to happy denial-land. You're probably thinking I need a therapist, but I've only had bad luck with them. They're incompetent and do more harm than good. I had a great one in college. I asked her a year ago if she would help me again. She asked me about my life since college and she seemed a little alarmed by my paranoia, and she mumbled something about how she really doesn't have a booming private practice. Rejected by someone who for five years I thought cared about me. My last therapist I really wanted to believe was a good one. He was nice and caring. But when I became hypomanic (read: euphoric),

he said, "I know why you're so happy. You've decided to kill yourself and you're glad you'l be dead soon." That brought me crashing back to Earth in a hurry. And it really hurt me. So therapy isn't an option. Therapists hurt me. Sorry for ther length. I just want people to understand why therapy isn't a good idea.

Guest guest

Dearest Zeldas; Person whom has feelings and emotions which many others also share, who is equal in value, acknowledgement, and happiness just as any others... call me. I write this openly for the world to see. 214-486-0937. A thousand calls may come but I will know which is you. There is nothing which cannot be fixed, accepted, or put into proper perspective. Amen. Compassion To All, Randy